Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Moto G5S Plus
Move To Table
Motorola launched their Most sold smartphone Moto G5 Plus big brother. Moto G5S Plus comes with dual camera setup and much more improvements than Moto G5 Plus. Though users were disappointed about this move cause G5 Plus was launched just days ago. The price difference between these two models is not much. Leaving this we will guide you to root and install TWRP Recovery on your Moto G5S Plus. As we all know Motorola gets many developers support and many custom ROMs are released for this device. So it will be good to use TWRP recovery and root to try those ROMs. So follow Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Moto G5S Plus.
Motorola new Android phones always released with locked bootloader and bloatware so also Moto G5S Plus Android 7.0 released with bloatware. After rooting the device, you can remove bloatware Stock apps, and you can also customize your device in Android 7.0. Twrp recovery will help you to install custom ROM’s mods viper4android, Xposed framework, and other mods.
- Moto G5S Plus
Recommended For You:
- How To Root Moto G5 Plus and Moto G5 Install TWRP Recovery, Unlock Bootloader
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root ZTE Axon 7
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Huawei P8 Lite 2017 PRA-LX1
- Download Latest Xiaomi MI A1 Stock Wallpapers In High Resolution
- Guide to Unlock Nokia 3 Bootloader for Root and Recovery Installation
- Charge Your Device.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
- Unlock The G5S Plus Bootloader from Here->.
- Required Android 7.0.
- Enable developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox .
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- Install Motorola Driver Link->.
- Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” TWRP file and “latest magisk” .
- Read Guide.
⇓⇓ Downloads ⇓⇓
Recommended For You:-
- How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Asus Zenfone 3 (Nougat)
- Guide To Install TWRP/CWM Recovery And Root Micromax Canvas 6 Pro
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Doogee X5 Max Pro
- How To Install MIUI 9 Theme For All Samsung Devices
- Guide To Install 3.1.1 TWRP Recovery And Root VIVO V3
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery on Moto G5S Plus:
1.) First Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download Required Files.
2.) Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” unzip it Download TWRP recovery for your phone Moto G5 or Moto G5 Plus.
3.) Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “twrp-3.1.1-0-****.img” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
4.) Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
5.) Connect your phone to PC.
6.) Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (FASTBOOT) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
7.) Flash TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
8.) Reboot the device.
- Now go to the root step.
Guide To Root Moto G5S Plus:-
- Download “Magisk-v14.0.zip” copy it to the phone.
- Turn off your phone and turn onto recovery mode By Volume Up + Power In bootloader screen select recovery.
- Now Allow Modifications “Swipe to Allow Modifications” allow it.
- Go to Install Navigate to “Magisk-v14.0.zip” Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
- Wait for the phone boot Open Magisk App and update it.
- Open Magisk and Enjoy 😀
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.