Guide to Unlock Nokia 3 Bootloader for Root and Recovery Installation
Nokia returned to Android smartphone market with the Nokia 3, 5, 6 smartphones. They launched these models in February 2017. Though it’s going with the unavailability issues. Those who bought the Nokia 3 good news for you. Here is the Guide to Unlock Nokia 3 Bootloader for Root and Recovery Installation. Follow this simple guide to unlock the bootloader of Nokia 3. So after that, you can install Recovery and get root access later.
Move To Table
Short Info About Nokia 3:
The 3 version is having 5 HD screen with 720p resolution. Display of pixel 720 by 1280. Comes with the MediaTek 6737 processor packed with 2GB of ram. The 3 version storage 16GB internal. Expanded 128GB by using the external SD card. The camera of Nokia 3 is 8 megapixels at rear and 8 megapixels at front. Runs on the latest Android 7.0 Nougat OS. It has the battery of 2650mAh capacity last up to 5-6 hours on continuous usage from a full charge. The smartphone has two sim slot. The connectivity, has 4G, Bluetooth Wifi, OTG support. Nokia 3 is packed with almost all sensors. Like Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
We will ADB Fastboot method to Unlock Nokia 3 Bootloader. Just a little bit differently. Just follow the procedure and you will unlock bootloader successfully. With the unlocked bootloader, you can install recovery and gain root access later. After unlocking the bootloader you can freely install recovery made for this device.
- Unlock Redmi Note 3 bootloader Without Xiaomi Permission
- Download Nokia 3 Stock Wallpapers In High Resolution
- Guide To Unlock Bootloader Install Twrp & Root OnePlus X
- How to Watch 4K and 2K Videos On YouTube In Any Android Phones
- Charge Your Device. Should be charged above 60%.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
- Enable developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox .
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- Install ADB Fastboot Driver -> Link.
- Download ADB Tool.
- Read Guide.
- Nokia 3
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Samsung J2 2016
- Guide To Root Micromax Canvas Xpress 4G Q413 Install TWRP Recovery
- Easy Way To Root Galaxy Note 4 [Android 6.0.1] All Version
- Install TWRP 3.1 Recovery and Root Huawei P9 in EMUI 5.0
⇓⇓ Download ADB-FASTBOOT Tool ⇓⇓
Guide To Unlock Nokia 3 Bootloader:
- Connect your phone to PC and open a cmd window on the adb-fastboot-tool folder by Shift + Mouse Right Open Cmd Here.
- Now in the command prompt type the following command and hit enter.
adb reboot recovery
- Now your phone should reboot into recovery. Navigate to the option Reboot To Bootloader. Use your volume keys to navigate and power button to select.
- Your phone will now boot into Bootloader/fast boot mode and you will see small text that will say Fastboot mode.
- Again get back to command prompt and type the command below and hit enter.
fastboot oem unlock
- You will see unlock bootloader message on your mobile screen.That is warning to unlock the bootloader. Just press the VOL UP button and proceed.Your phone will now reboot just like a normal boot.
Done, You have successfully unlocked the bootloader of Nokia 3. If you have any problems just comment in the comment box below. Also, you can reach us at our official Facebook page GIZDEV.