Guide To Install 3.1.1 TWRP Recovery And Root VIVO V3
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do.
Benefits of TWRP And Rooting:
- By rooting you can easily delete bloatware that is built in in the smartphones. Free up some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages; you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is the very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
- Vivo V3 only (Not V3 Max)
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Install Vivo Driver From Here.
- Download “VIVO_Fastboot.zip“, ” TWRP.img ”, ” SuperSU ” to install recovery and root Vivo V3.
- Read Guide.
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root 360 Qiku N5
- Guide To Install Sony Xperia Apps On Any Nougat Smartphones
- How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Xiaomi MI 5
- Root OnePlus 3T Unlock Bootloader, Flash TWRP with OnePlus 3T ToolKit
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root LG G6 H870
⇓⇓ Downloads ⇓⇓
Guide To Unlock Bootloader Of V3:-
1.) Download “VIVO_Fastboot.zip” and unzip it.
2.) Open Command Promot in VIVO_Fastboot folder by Shift + Mouse Right Button => Open Cmd Here.
3.) Connect your phone to pc now copy paste this commands to cmd window and hit enter.
adb reboot bootloader
- This command will turn your phone into bootloader mode.
fastboot bbk unlock_vivo
This command will unlock your phone bootloader confirm the unlock in your phone by Volume Up + Down, Power Button.
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery on Vivo V3:-
- First, read Preparation, Unlock Bootloader, Download required files of your device.
- Extract “VIVO_Fastboot.zip“.
- Download TWRP recovery IMG file rename ” TWRP.img ” to ” recovery.img ” and copy to VIVO_Fastboot Folder.
- Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in VIVO_Fastboot folder by Shift + Mouse Right click
- Connect your phone to PC.
- Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (FASTBOOT) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Flash custom TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- For reboot your device type below command and hit enter.
- TWRP installing successfully done, Now go to the root step.
Guide To Root Vivo V3:-
- Download SuperSu_2.82.Zip from above link and copy it to the external memory.
- Boot your phone into Recovery mode by pressing VOL UP + Down + POWER Buttons.
- On the TWRP home go to Install and navigate to the SuperSu_2.82.Zip.
- Swipe to install.
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Reboot your phone.
Done, You have installed Recovery and Root Vivo V3. Download any root checker app to check root. Done!! You installed TWRP recovery and Rooted V3. You can back anytime into stock recovery by flash this vivo v3 stock recovery.
Vivo V3 Mod’s:-
- Guide To Install Xposed Framework On Android 7.0.X Nougat
- Install Viper4Android On Android 7.0 With ARISE Sound Systems
If you want any help comment below, Stay tuned for more cool posts. 🙂 Also Like our Facebook page to stay up to date !!