Guide To Install Xposed Framework On Android 7.0.X Nougat
Move To Table
Xposed Framework is one of the best modules to Customize Android Devices with Xposed modules. Google released Android 7.0.X Nougat in 2016 and after few months of waiting Xposed Framework is for available. Today we share Install Xposed Framework on Android 7.0.X Nougat.
” rovo89 ” developer developed Xposed Framework for Android 7.0 Nougat. After long days successfully ported Xposed for nougat. In this post, we will guide you how to install Xposed Framework on Android 7.0 nougat devices. We already posted many others Xposed guide for others UI and Android Lollipop, Marshmallow Xposed guide.This post will guide you how to install Xposed Framework on ARM, ARM64, x86, also Magisk Android nougat running devices.
What is Xposed?
Xposed Framework will unlock your phone to customize the device, you can customize your phone theme, Status bar, Notification, Changing Device IMEI, Serial no, Model No, customizing Lock Screen, Icons, Blocking adds, Playing Youtube Videos Background and much more.
We already posted the Xposed guide for a lollipop, marshmallow, EMUI 4.1, Also for MIUI 7 running device. And now this is for stock Android 7.0.X nougat running device compatible with ARM, ARM64, x86 and Magisk Android Phones. If you want to install Xposed on your device then must be needed custom recovery on your device.lets go to the instruction.
- Unlocked Bootloader for Guide Visit Here
- Rooted Device Rooting Guide Find Here
- Custom Recovery TWRP or CWM Find Here
- Free System Space.
You may like also:-
- Do a complete backup of your device.
- Enable Unkown Source.
- Know your device ARM version By Install CPU-Z.
- Download Xposed Installer and Xposed-Framework zip for Your Hardware Version.
- Read Guide.
⇓ ⇓ Download Xposed Framework and Installer ⇓ ⇓
Xposed-Framework ARM Device ⇒ Link
ARM64 Device ⇒ Link
X86 Device ⇒ Link
Nougat Magisk Version ⇒ Link
How To Install Xposed Framework On Android 7.0.X Nougat:-
- Read Requirements and Preparation.
- Download and install Xposed Installer Apk don’t open.
- Download New Version Xposed-Framework flashable zip for your device CPU ARM version ” Xposed-SDK25-Nougat-xxx-by-PurifyOS.zip ” and copy it to sd card or phone.
- Now Turn on your phone into recovery mode.
- In recovery mode go to “Install” navigate to ” Xposed-SDK25-Nougat-xxx-by-PurifyOS.zip “ swipe to install.
- Then back and Wipe Cache.
- Reboot your device.
- After boot up, your device installs Xposed installer and open the app. Go to the > framework if you see ” Xposed Framework version 88 is active ” message then you have successfully installed Xposed on your device.
Note: – Some phone takes 5 to 10 Minute to boot after installing Xposed this is only one time.