Xposed Framework is one of the best modules to Customize Android Devices with Xposed modules. Google released Android 6.0 Marshmallow in 2015 and after few days rovo89 Xposed developer developed Xposed Framework for Android 6.0 Marshmallow. In this post, we will guide you How To Install Xposed Framework On Android 6.0, 6.0.1 Marshmallow devices. We already posted many others phone Xposed guide for others UI and Android Lollipop Xposed Framework guide.This post will guide you how to install Xposed Framework on ARM, ARM64, x86 Android Marshmallow running devices.
Move To Table
What is Xposed?
Xposed Framework will unlock your phone to customize the device, you can customize your phone theme, Status bar, Notification, Changing Device IMEI, Serail no, Model No, customizing Lock Screen, Icons, Blocking adds, Playing Youtube Videos Background and much more. So let’s begin with the guide.
We already posted the Xposed guide for EMUI 4.1, Also for MIUI 7 running device. And now this is for stock Android 6.0 Marshmallow running device compatible with ARM, ARM64, x86 (Intel) Android Phones.
- Install Xposed Framework On MIUI v7 Running Device
- Guide To Install Xposed On Lollipop Android 5.1 and 5.0
- Install Xposed Framework In EMUI 4.1 And EMUI 3.1 Devices
- Unlocked Bootloader for Guide Visit Here
- Rooted Device Rooting Guide Find Here
- Custom Recovery TWRP or CWM Find Here
- Free System Space
- Do Backup.
- Enable Unkown Source.
- Know your device Arm version By Install CPU-Z.
- Download Xposed Installer Apk.
- Download Xposed-Framework Zip for Your Hardware Version.
- Read Guide.
⇓ ⇓ Download Xposed Framework and Installer ⇓ ⇓
Xposed Installer Apk -> XposedInstaller_3.1.1.apk /
Xposed-Framework ARM Devices-> Link
ARM64 Devices-> Link
X86(Intel) Devices -> Link
How To Install Xposed Framework On Android 6.0 Marshmallow:-
Step 1-> Read Requirements and Preparation.
Step 2-> Download and install Xposed Installer Apk Don’t open.
Step 3-> Download New Version Xposed-Framework flashable zip for your device CPU ARM version “xposed-v87.0***-sdk..-arm.zip” and copy it to sd card or phone.
Step 4-> Turn on your phone into recovery mode.
Step 5-> In recovery mode go to “Install” navigate to “xposed-v87.0***-sdk..-arm.zip” swipe to install.
Step 6-> Back and Wipe Cache.
Step 7-> Reboot & Enjoy .
Note: – Some phone take 5 to 10 Minute to boot after installing Xposed this is only one time.
Open Xposed from app menu and chek the Xposed Status From Framework.
Now Download Some Modules From Download
Here Some Modules name you Like:- Gravity Box, Amplify, 5Xstana, Youtube Adaway, Youtube Background Playback, Adblocker, PerfectColorBar
Now Active Installed Modules From Modules and Reboot
Like Share Comment Bellow If You Are Facing Any Kind Of Problem 🙂
Recommend For You:-
- Install Xposed in Moto X 2nd Gen with Android Marshmallow
- How to Install Xposed Framework on Redmi Note 3 without Twrp
- V4A + DOLBY ATMOS + SONY AUDIO + BEATS AUDIO Audio Mod