Enable YouTube Red and Background Playback with Lucky Patcher
Some days ago Youtube Introduced YouTube Red to play background playback, Ad-free, offline video, Original shows. YouTube Red is not available in many countries also you need to pay for YouTube Red so it’s not free. But here is the easy method to enable YouTube Red with Lucky Patcher. Here is the guide to Enable YouTube Red and Background Playback with Lucky Patcher. This guide required Rooted Devices Lucky Patcher need Super-Su permission and Busybox to do This.
There are many ways to enable Youtube Background Playback with Xposed framework YouTube background-playback, and Android app. YouTube background playback is now not stable and not working properly with Android Marshmallow and Android Nougat. So here is the new way to Enable YouTube Red and Background Playback with Lucky Patcher. After enabling YouTube Red you can play video music, Playlist in the background while doing other work or screen is locked.
- Required Rooted Devices Here Guides->.
- Enable Unknown Source.
- Required BusyBox link->.
- Download Lucky Patcher Apk.
- Read Guide.
⇓⇓Download Lucky Patcher⇓⇓
Guide To Enable YouTube Red and Background Playback:-
- Read Preparation and install Youtube latest version.
- Install BusyBox open BusyBox app and install it to anywhere.
- Download and Install Lucky Patcher latest version apk.
- Open Lucky Patcher and grant super-SU permission.
- Find Youtube App in Lucky Patcher and click “Menu of patches”.
- Click Custom Patch.
- Apply the patch.
- Wait for the patch complete the play some music on youtube, and enjoy music, video, playlists, podcast in the background when lock screen lock or chatting with your friends, also you can next, previous music from the status bar.
Like, share comments below if you like the post 🙂