Guide To Install TWRP/CWM Recovery And Root Micromax Canvas 6 Pro
Micromax launched their new smartphone with MediaTek MT6795m same performance like Snapdragon 810. Micromax launched the Canvas 6 Pro in India with MediaTek MT6795m 4GB of ram. The Micromax Canvas 6 Pro powered by 2GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6795m processor, 4GB of ram 300mAh non-removable battery. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage with SD card slot. Micromax Canvas 6 Pro has 13 Megapixel primary camera 5-megapixel front camera for the selfie. The Canvas 6 Pro runs by new Android 5.1 upgradable support 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
To root install Twrp you have to first Unlock Bootloader of Micromax Canvas 6 Pro. This guide will show you how to Unlock Bootloader Install Twrp and root Micromax Canvas 6 Pro. Rooting is required if you want to customize your phone, grant super-user permission removes bloatware and more. TWRP Recovery will help to flash custom ROMs, Audio Mods, and other mods, Xposed Framework, etc. So let’s go to the guide How To Install TWRP/CWM Recovery And Root Micromax Canvas 6 Pro.
Move To Table
- Charge Your Device.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS (All data will erase).
- Enable developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox .
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- Install Micromax ADB Fastboot Driver -> Link
- Download and unzip “CWM+TWRP+ROOT-Canvas_6_pro.zip“.
- Read Guide.
⇓⇓Download Canvas 6 Pro Root Twrp Tool⇓⇓
Instruction To Unlock Bootloader Of Micromax Canvas 6 Pro:-
1.) Read Preparation Download and unzip “CWM+TWRP+ROOT-Canvas_6_pro.zip“.
2.) Connect your phone to PC and open a cmd window on CWM+TWRP+ROOT-Canvas_6_pro folder by Shift + Mouse Right – Open Cmd Here.
3.) Now type or paste this commands to unlock the bootloader .
adb reboot bootloader
- That will turn your phone into fastboot mode if the command is not working try to go manually by a press and hold Volume Down + Power.
- Unlock bootloader Via This Bellow Command.
fastboot oem unlock
- Next flash The Recovery.
Instruction To Install CWM/Twrp 3.0 On Canvas 6 Pro:-
- Flash twrp recovery Via This Bellow Command.
fastboot flash recovery TWRP3.0.0_E484.img
- Flash CWM recovery Via This Bellow Command.
fastboot flash recovery CWM_E484.img
- Install Twrp for temporary to root the device use this command
fastboot boot TWRP3.0.0_E484.img
- Reboot Your Normal Phone Mode Via This Bellow Command
Root Micromax Canvas 6 Pro:-
- Copy “UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.78.zip” to Your phone.
- Turn off your phone.
- Turn on Your Phone Into Recovery Mode By Hold (Volume Up + Power) Select Language.
Or reboot recovery by adb command “adb reboot recovery“
- Go To Install Navigate To “UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.78.zip” Swipe To Install.
- Reboot & Enjoy
Like Share Comment Bellow 🙂