Moto recently announced Moto G50 in the mid-range segment. This is an affordable 5G smartphone from Motorola with Snapdragon 480 processor, 90Hz IPS panel, and more. Aside from all those features, Moto G50 has three cameras at the back with a 48MP main camera sensor. Also, the Moto G50 camera captures nice images, but you can try the Pixel 5 camera on Moto G50 to boost the picture quality. If you are using Moto G50 and looking for GCam then you are at the right place. Here we share Google Camera 8.1 for Moto G50.
Google Camera 8.1 for Moto G50
Moto G50 on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture; a 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. It sports a 13-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.2 aperture. The device has the same stock camera app that we see in many Moto phones in software. The Google camera improves the quality of the image of the Moto G50. The default camera app on Moto phones performs well in most conditions, but Gcam takes a more detailed image than the stock camera. Here we found the best working Google Camera 8.1 for Moto G50.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like anticipated astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & a few more. Also, the latest Google Camera 8.1 has lots of essential features and better Google camera optimization. The Google camera’s picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low-light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 8.1 for Moto G50.
Download Google Camera for Moto G50
- GCam 7.4 for Moto G50: GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya_V3.1.1.apk
- GCam 8.1 for Moto G50: MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1d_MGC.apk
Install GCam on Moto G50
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Config file GCam – Download Link
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (moto-g50-config.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
- Open the app > Settings > Additional Module Settings > Settings Back Lens (0.5)
- HDR+ Device > Pixel IVa_5G (Bramble)
- Frames HDR+ enhanced > 15 Frames or 25 Frames
- You can follow same steps for Settings Back Lens (1.0) and Settings Front Lens (1.0)
You may also like: How To Get Which Device Did You Plugged In On Windows 10
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Moto device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.