Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root ZTE Axon 7
ZTE Axon 7 is the best flagship phone of 2016 win many awards in the USA for design and build quality. The Axon 7 powered by Snapdragon 820 processor 4GB of ram and 3140mAh non-removable battery phone packs 64GB dual support sim. ZTE Axon 7 runs on Android 6.0.1 Zte MiFavor UI. Support worldwide 4G and NFC. This post about Guide To Installs TWRP Recovery And Root ZTE Axon 7.
ZTE Axon 7 released with a locked bootloader so you can’t root install twrp recovery custom ROMs. We already posted the guide how to unlock the bootloader now we will guide how to install twrp recovery and root the Axon 7 phone for installing custom ROMs mods.
- First Unlock The Bootloader From Here.
- Take a apps, contacts backup.
- Enable Developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Settings -> Developer Options ->Enable Usb Debugging
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box .
- Download and Install ZTE drivers From Here ->Link
- Download the TWRP 3.0 IMG file Fastboot Tool and SuperSU-v2.65.
- Read Guide .
⇓⇓Download TWRP Fastboot Tool SuperSU⇓⇓
Instruction To Install Twrp 3.0 on Zte Axon 7 :-
Step 1 -> Download and unzip “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip”
2 -> Download “twrp-3.0.2-2-a2017u.img” and copy it to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder .
3 -> Go to “adb-fastboot-tool-2016” folder And Open Cmd There By ⇓⇓⇓
Hold Shift + Mouse Right On The Folder then click open command windows here
4 -> Connect your phone to pc Now type or paste this commands to cmd windows then hit enter.
adb reboot bootloader
- That will turn your phone into fastboot mode if the command is not working then try to go manually by a press and hold Volume Down + Power.
- Then flash twrp recovery Via This Bellow Command.
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.0.2-2-a2017u.img
- Then Reboot Your Normal Phone Mode Via This Bellow Command
You Might Also Like:-
Root Zte Axon 7:-
- Copy “BETA-SuperSU-v2.65” to Your phone.
- Turn off your phone.
- Turn on Your Phone Into Recovery Mode By Hold (Volume Up + Power).
- Or Turn On Recovery Mode By adb Command
adb reboot recovery
- Go To Install Navigate To “BETA-SuperSU-v2.65” & Install.
- Reboot & Enjoy
Your Phone Now Successfully Rooted With Twrp 3.0 You Can Now Customize Your Phone.