Good news for Blackview users if you are using Blackview BV9200 and want to install Custom ROMs or Root the device. Then Custom Recovery like TWRP recovery is now available for Blackview BV9200 5G devices. The unofficial TWRP Recovery is developed by a Blackview telegram member, which means you can root Blackview BV9200. The device needs to unlock the bootloader to flash recovery you can use the OEM unlock method, or you can read our unlock bootloader guide on How to Unlock Bootloader Blackview devices. The recovery is still in development mode, but you can flash Magisk with it and root the device. We will show you How To Root Blackview BV9200 Devices with TWRP Recovery and Magisk.
In this post, we are going to share TWRP Recovery for Blackview BV9200 and other Custom Recovery from the Blackview BV9200 groups. The only way to Root Blackview BV9200 5G is via Magisk because SuperSu stops deployment of their app and SuperSu doesn’t support Android 11+. So you need the latest magisk and TWRP Recovery to flash the magsik zip, but the first thing you have to do is bootloader unlocking. You can unlock the bootloader with our Guide on How to unlock the Blackview bootloader.
Rooting Pros and Cons
After Rooting the Blackview BV9200 phone you can able to mod your device, but before starting the guide do a complete backup, and one thing warranty will void after rooting the device. Here are some Rooting benefits, You can remove stock bloatware, and System Apps after Rooting the device. Changing the fonts and themes, Customizing the phone by installing root apps, Mod the device with the Magisk module, and more. Also, you can hide root access on specified apps with the help of the Magisk systemless App. Let’s start with the guide.
- Blackview BV9200
- Before starting the rooting process do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery files, and Internal Storage Files.
- Remove the pattern, pin, and Finger Print from the device
- Charge the device for interrupt installation.
- Install Google Driver.
- Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, and OEM Unlock on Blackview to connect your device in ADB, fastboot mode.
- Unlock Bootloader Blackview phone bootloader ⇒ How to Unlock Bootloader of Blackview devices
- Download the patched boot file to root the device.
- Download the TWRP file and the Latest Magisk APK and Fastboot Tool Read Guide.
Download Blackview BV9200 Root Files, ADB Tool
ADB & fastboot tool ⇒ LATEST MINIMAL ADB AND FASTBOOT TOOLS
TWRP Recovery for Blackview BV9200 ⇒ coming soon
Root Files Patched Boot Image ⇒ boot.img
Root Files Magisk Manager ⇒ Latest Magisk APK
How To Root Blackview BV9200 and Remove Remove Unnecessary Apps
1. First, read the Prerequisites unlock the bootloader, and Download Fastboot Tool, Patched Boot Image, and Magisk APP for Root.
2. Now copy and paste the Patched Boot Image to the platform tools Folder.
3. Switch Off your device Then Hold the Volume Down and connect the USB Cable to connect your device to FASTBOOT Mode or use the ”adb reboot bootloader” command.
4. Now open the command promotes to the platform-tools folder by holding shift + Mouse Right Click and type the commands one by one or type the below command in the CMD window.
5. Now flash magisk_patched img to root your device by using this command.
fastboot flash boot boot.img
6. This command will install Custom recovery on the Blackview BV9200 phone permanently Don’t reboot the device instead boot the device into recovery mode and go to the root step with this command.
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
7. After flashing TWRP recovery, You can now reboot your device,
8. Open the Magisk app and verify root access and safety net check (Install Magsik Manager Apk if the Magisk app is missing).
Flash the Original Boot Image from the firmware file For Unrooting the device ⇒ fastboot flash boot boot.img
How To Remove Remove Unnecessary Apps From Blackview
- After getting rooting the device, install the RO2RW module for Magisk.
- Then terminal app Termux works in the module.
- Open Termux and permit SU Command to grant root access.
- After granting root type ro2rw.
- Then Select option 2 Create vbmeta.img.
- Reboot the device and enjoy a clean interface.
Yes, rooting will void the warranty in most smartphones, but for Blackview devices, it’s not Blackview devices still provide a warranty until the device bricked by rooting or installing TWRP recovery.
Yes, this guide supports Android 11 to Android 13 running devices, and we will update the guide if a new update is released for the device.
No, you can’t, After installing TWRP or other custom recovery on the device and after rooting you can’t update the device via OTA update. The official OTA update is possible manually via custom recovery.
Yes, Unrooting is possible, To unroot the device, you have to install stock firmware to revert back to normal official software. You can visit our firmware section to install the official software