Move To Table
- 1 Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Huawei P8 Lite 2017 PRA-LX1
- 2 Short Info About Huawei P8 Lite 2017:
- 3 Benefits of TWRP And Rooting:
- 4 Preparation:
- 5 ⇓⇓Download Fastboot Tool And Recovery Super Su Zip⇓⇓
- 6 Guide To Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei P8 Lite 2017 PRA-LX1:-
- 7 Guide To Root Huawei P8 Lite 2017 PRA-LX1:-
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Huawei P8 Lite 2017 PRA-LX1
Short Info About Huawei P8 Lite 2017:
The P8 Lite 2017 comes with 5.2 inches of the touchscreen. A display having the resolution of 1080*1920 pixels. Powered by the 2.1Ghz Octa-core processor. Packed with RAM of 3/4GB. The storage is limited to 64GB which can be expanded up to 256GB. When the cameras are concerned, it comes with the 12 megapixels of a rear camera. 8 megapixels of front camera. Powered by 3000mAh of battery capacity.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do.
Benefits of TWRP And Rooting:
- By rooting you can easily delete bloatware that is built in in the smartphones. Free up some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages, you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is the very important feature or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
- First Unlock The Bootloader From Here
- Here Guide To Unlock Bootloader
- Backup Your Data Apps Contacts Phone Memory Files
- Install Hi Suite For ADB Driver From Here
- Enable USB Debugging
Settings > About Phone > Build number > Tap it 7 times to become developer
Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging
- Download The Required Tool And Files
- Read The Instructions.
⇓⇓Download Fastboot Tool And Recovery Super Su Zip⇓⇓
- Root Huawei P10 and Huawei P10 Plus Install TWRP Recovery
- Guide To Root Lenovo P2 Install TWRP Recovery, Unlock Bootloader
- Install TWRP Recovery and Root Honor V8
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Huawei P9 Lite
- Install TWRP 3.0 Recovery and Systemless Root Honor 8 in EMUI 5.0
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei P8 Lite 2017 PRA-LX1:-
- First, read Preparation, Download required files and Unlock bootloader of your device.
- Extract “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip“.
- Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “TWRP_3.1.1_v1.img” to ” recovery.img ” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
- Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
- Type the following command and hit enter. This will help you to make sure your device is successfully connected or not.
- Then type this command, to flash the Recovery
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- After flashing the TWRP, type this command to reboot your device
The first-time boot will take few minutes to boot the system. HAVE PATIENCE AND DON’T INTERRUPT THE PROCESS.
Guide To Root Huawei P8 Lite 2017 PRA-LX1:-
- Download SuperSU-v2.79-201612051815-EMUI5.0.zip from above link and copy it to the external memory.
- Boot your phone into Recovery mode by pressing VOL DOWN + POWER Buttons.
- On the TWRP home go to Install and navigate to the SuperSu zip.
- Swipe to install. Reboot your phone.
Download any root checker app to check root. Done!! You installed TWRP recovery and Rooted Vibe B.
If you want any help comment below, Stay tuned for more cool posts. 🙂