We already posted Unlock Bootloader and twrp rooting Guide for Huawei P9. Now we guide you how to Install Twrp 3.0 Recovery and Root Huawei P9 Lite with easy step. This Twrp and rooting guide P9 lite all Version, so let’s go to the guide. Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Huawei P9 Lite.
About Huawei P9 Lite: – The smartphone was launched in April 2016. The phone comes with 5.2 inches with a resolution of FHD 1920 x 1080 pixels. The Huawei P9 Lite is powered by HiSilicon Kirin 650 1.7 GHz quad-core processor with 3GB of RAM. 16 GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 128GB. Huawei P-9 lite comes with a main camera 13MP a front shooter of 8 megapixels for a selfie. The Huawei P-9 lite runs in Android 6.0 EMUI 4.1 and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery.
- Take a apps, contacts backup.
- You Need Unlock Bootloader to Install Twrp Here Guide -> Link
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Download and Install Huawei ADB Fastboot Driver From Here ->Link
- Download the “Huawei-P9-Lite-Twrp-Root.zip” and unzip it.
- Read Guide.
⇓⇓ Download P9 Lite Twrp 3.0 & Super-Su⇓⇓
- Download Huawei P9 Stock Themes For Emui 4.1 and Emui 4.0
- Guide To Install Twrp 3.0 and Root Honor 7 in EMUI 4.0
- Install TWRP Recovery And Root Galaxy A9 Pro (2016)
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Ulefone Mix
Guide To Install Twrp 3.0 On Huawei P9 Lite:-
Step 1 ->Download and unzip “Huawei-P9-Lite-Twrp-Root.zip”
Step 2 -> Go to “Huawei-P9-Lite-Twrp-Root” folder And Open Cmd There By ⇓⇓⇓
Hold Shift + Mouse Right On The Folder then click open command windows here
Step 2 -> Turn Off your phone and turn it to fastboot bootloader mode by Volume Down + Power.
Or reboot in to fastboot bootloader by adb command “adb reboot bootloader” in switch on phone
Step 3 -> Connect your phone to PC Now type or paste this commands to cmd windows then hit enter.
fastboot flash recovery recovery_twrp.img
- This command will flash twrp 3.0 recovery
- This command reboots your normal device mode
Guide To Root Huawei P9 Lite:-
- Copy “BETA-SuperSU-v2.65.zip” To Your Phone.
- Turn Off Your Phone.
- Turn On It Recovery Mode by (Volume Up + Power ).
- Go To Install Navigate To The BETA-SuperSU-v2.65.zip Swipe To Install.
- Back and Reboot Your Phone.
Note: – Check Root Access With Root Checker, To Back To Stock Recovery After Root Done Flash Stock Recovery From RECOVERY STOCK Folder.
To back stock recovery for update flash stock recovery via this command
fastboot flash recovery recovery_stock.img
Share This Post With Your Friends And Comment Here if You Facing Any Problem While Doing This 🙂
That’s It Phone Data Will Full Erased After Do This And Your Phone Unlocked Ready For Rooting Twrp.
Like Huawei Dev – https://www.facebook.com/HuaweiDev
Leave a Reply