Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Ulefone Mix
The Ulefone Mix which was released a few days ago now TWRP And root are available. Ulefone mix designed this smartphone with 18:9 screen ratio. Just like other devices like Mi Mix 2, LG Q6 etc. But it is a MediaTek chipset device. We will use the SP Flash tool for flashing the TWRP. So follow the steps carefully and do your customization on Ulefone Mix. So follow the Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Ulefone Mix.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do.
Move To Table
Benefits of TWRP And Rooting:
- By rooting you can easily delete bloatware that is built in in the smartphones. Free up some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages; you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is the very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
- Ulefone Mix
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Install Driver From Here.
- Download “SP Flash Tool“, ” TWRP ”, ” Super-Su”
- Read Guide.
- How to Change Font Style on Huawei EMUI 5.0 Without Root
- Guide To Root Galaxy Note 7 AT&T Version With Sprint ATT Firmware
- Guide To Unlock Bootloader Of Pixel 2/XL (Working Method)
- Install TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy J1 ACE Neo (SM-J111M/ J111F)
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root ZTE Axon 7
⇓⇓ Downloads Section ⇓⇓
Download no-verity and SuperSu Zip transfer it to your phone storage.
FOR THE UlePhone Mix Follow This METHOD for flashing TWRP
DONT RESTART THE PHONE AFTER FLASHING THE TWRP Follow below process, after flashing TWRP.
Guide To Root Ulefone Mix:-
- Download “SuperSU-v2.82.zip” no-verity Zip copy it to the phone.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume Up + Power.
- Now Allow Modifications “Swipe to Allow Modifications” allow it.
- Go to Install Navigate to no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip Swipe to install.
- Go to install option again and flash the SuperSu_2.82.Zip
- Reboot your phone Install SuperSU App.
Enjoy Root Ulefone Mix. If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.