Huawei’s honor first fingerprint flagship killer phone honor 7 launched with 20 mega-pixel android lollipop emui 3.1, this phone only launched in China, but this month also will launch in India Malaysia UK EU countries, I already posted about rooting method, here guide to unlock bootloader guide and root honor 7 method for emui 3.1 now we will guide you how to Install Twrp 3.0 and Root Honor 7 in EMUI 4.0.
About honor 7: – the smartphone was launched in June 2015. The phone comes with 5.2 inches with a resolution of FHD 1920 x 1080 pixels. The Honor 7 is powered by Hisilicon Kirin 935 2.2 GHz octa-core processor with 3gb of ram. 16 GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 128gb. Honor 7 comes with a main camera 20mp camera a front shooter of 8 megapixels for a selfie. The honor 7 runs in android 6.0 emui 4.0 and are powered by a 3100mah non-removable battery.
Move To Table
- Take a app, contacts backup.
- You Need Unlock Bootloader to Install Twrp Here Guide ->Guide 1/ Guide 2
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Download and Install Huawei ADB Fastboot Driver From Here ->Link
- Download ADB-Fastboot Tool, Twrp 3.0, Super Su root File.
- Read Guide.
⇓⇓ Download Fastboot Tool Twrp Super-Su ⇓⇓
Guide To Install TWRP 3.0:-
1 -> Download and unzip “Latest-Fastboot-Adb-Tool.zip”.
2 -> Download “twrp-3.0.2-0-plank.img” and rename it to “recovery.img” .
3 -> Go to “Latest-Fastboot-Adb-Tool” and run cmd windows thereby (Keyboard Shift + Mouse Right -> Open Cmd Here).
4 -> Now Turn Off Your Phone
5 -> Turn It On Fastboot Mode By (Hold Volume Down + Power).
6 -> Connect Your Phone To Pc.
7 -> Now Paste this commands or type it on cmd window and hit enter one by one.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- This command will flash twrp recovery
- This command will reboot your phone into normal mode.
Guide To Root Honor 7 in EMUI 4.0:-
- Download and Copy “BETA-SuperSU-v2.71.zip” To Your Phone.
- Turn Off Your Phone.
- Turn On It Recovery Mode by (Hold Volume Up + Power ).
- Go To Install Navigate To The “BETA-SuperSU-v2.71.zip” Swipe To Install.
- Back and Reboot Your Phone.
Check Root Access With Root Checker
- Xposed Framework for EMUI 5.0 and EMUI 5.1 [Install Guide]
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Moto E4
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Galaxy J7 Pro
- Guide To Install ViPER4Android On EMUI 4.0 Huawei Phones