Lenovo launched Lenovo P2, Vibe P2 P2a42 in September 2016 at Asia countries china and India to take other budget phones like Xiaomi, Huawei, Coolpad. Lenovo launched Lenovo P2 with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Snapdragon 625 3 and 4GB ram. Who want to root their Lenovo P2 device with phh’s SuperUser and Magisk Manager installing TWRP 3.1 recovery with the guide how to unlock bootloader install TWRP and root Lenovo P2. So here Guide by Xda forum member By EypCnn, Root Lenovo P2 P2a42 and Vibe P2 Install TWRP Recovery, Unlock Bootloader on Android 6.0. New Lenovo phone comes with the locked bootloader. So we will also guide you how to unlock the bootloader of Lenovo Vibe P2 and Lenovo P2 Install TWRP Recovery and Root the devices.
Lenovo new Android phones released with locked bootloader and bloatware, So Lenovo P2 Android 6.0 also released with bloatware and locked bootloader. Afte rooting the device, you can remove bloatware Stock apps, and you can also customize your device in Android 6.0. Twrp recovery will help you to install custom ROM’s mods viper4android, Xposed framework, and other mods.
This guide helps you to Lenovo P2 Install TWRP Recovery and Root Lenovo P2 Android 6.0 with phh’s SuperUser it will also install Magisk Manager. This guide helps you to flash TWRP 3.1.0 recovery on Lenovo P2 with Android 6.0.
Move To Table
Lenovo P2 P2a42.
- Charge Your Device.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
- Required Android 6.0.
- Enable developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox .
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- Install Lenovo Driver Link->.
- Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” and “superuser-r259_OneTeam.zip“, “Magisk-v11.1_OneTeam.zip” TWRP file and “phh’s SuperUser.apk“, “Magisk Manager.apk“.
- Read Guide.
Also Read: –
- Guide To Install Twrp Recovery And Root Lenovo Vibe P1m
- How To Root Moto G5 Plus and Moto G5 Install TWRP Recovery, Unlock Bootloader
⇓⇓ Downloads ⇓⇓
Root Flashable Files:-
Guide To Unlock Bootloader of Lenovo P2:-
1.) First Read Preparation Install Driver Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” and unzip it.
2.) Connet your phone to PC and open adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder.
3.) Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
4.) Now paste this command to reboot your phone into bootloader (FASTBOOT) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
5.) Now unlock the bootloader by this command.
fastboot oem unlock
6.) Now confirm the unlock in your phone by (Yes) Volume Up this will erase your phone user data.
7.) Reboot the device.
- Now got to TWRP install steps.
Also Read: –
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Lenovo Vibe K5 & K5 Plus
- Guide To Install Twrp Recovery And Root Moto G4 And G4 Plus
Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo P2
1.) First Read Preparation, Unlock The Bootloader Download Required Files.
2.) Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” unzip it Download TWRP recovery for your phone Model No.
3.) Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “twrp-3.1.0-0-p2a42.img” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
4.) Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
5.) Connect your phone to PC.
6.) Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (FASTBOOT) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
7.) Flash TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Install it for temporary to Root The device.
fastboot boot recovery.img
8.) Reboot the device.
- Now go to the root step.
Guide To Root Lenovo P2
- Download “superuser-r259_OneTeam.zip“, “Magisk-v11.1_OneTeam.zip” and “phh’s SuperUser.apk“, “Magisk Manager.apk” copy it to phone.
- Install “phh’s SuperUser.apk” and “Magisk Manager.apk” Don’t Open.
- Turn off your phone and turn on to recovery mode By Volume Up + Power.
- Select Language English Don’t allow “Swipe to Allow Modifications” cancel it in TWRP recovery.
- Go to Install Navigate to “Magisk-v11.1_OneTeam.zip” and install it.
- 2nd install “superuser-r259_OneTeam.zip“.
- Wipe Dalvik Cache -> Reboot (DO NOT INSTALL TWRP APP).
You can Install This Mods Now With TWRP:-
- V4A + DOLBY ATMOS + SONY AUDIO + BEATS AUDIO Audio Mod
- Guide To Install Xposed Framework On Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Like, Share Comment Bellow if You need help 🙂