Move To Table
Huawei launched Huawei P10 and Huawei P10 Plus in February 2017 in Europe and china countries to take other flagship phones like Samsung, Lg, Apple. Huawei launched Huawei P10, Huawei P10 Plus with Android 7.0 Nougat EMUI 5.1. Who want to root their Huawei P10 and Huawei P10 Plus device with phh’s SuperUser and installing TWRP 3.1 recovery with the guide how to unlock bootloader install TWRP and root Huawei P10 and Huawei P10 Plus. So here Guide by Xda forum member yury_z, Root Huawei P10 and Huawei P10 Plus Install TWRP Recovery, Unlock Bootloader on Android 7.0. New Huawei phone comes with the locked bootloader. So we will also guide you how to unlock the bootloader of Huawei P10 and Huawei P10 Plus Install TWRP Recovery and Root the devices.
Huawei Android phones always released with locked bootloader and bloatware so P10, P10 Plus Android 7.0 released with bloatware. Afte rooting the device, you can remove bloatware Stock apps, and you can also customize your device in Android 7.0. Twrp recovery will help you to install custom ROM’s mods viper4android, Xposed framework, and other mods.
This guide helps you to Huawei P10 and Huawei P10 Plus Install Twrp Recovery and Root Huawei P10 and Huawei P10 Plus Android 7.0 EMUI 5.0 with phh’s SuperUser. This guide helps you to flash TWRP 3.1.0 recovery on Huawei P10 and Huawei P10 Plus with Android 7.0 EMUI 5.1.
Huawei P10 and Huawei P10 Plus VTR-*** with Android 7.0 EMUI-5.0 Version.
- Charge Your Device.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
- Unlock The P10 and Huawei P10 Plus Bootloader from Here->.
- Required Android 7.0, 7.1.
- Enable developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox .
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- Install Huawei Driver Link->.
- Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” and “SuperRoot_noverity_nocrypt.zip” TWRP file and “phh’s SuperUser.apk” .
- Read Guide.
⇓⇓ Downloads ⇓⇓
Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei P10 and P10 Plus:-
1.) First Read Preparation, Unlock The Bootloader Download Required Files.
2.) Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” unzip it Download TWRP recovery for your phone Model No.
3.) Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “twrp-3.1.0-0-****.img” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
4.) Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
5.) Connect your phone to PC.
6.) Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (FASTBOOT) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
7.) Flash TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
8.) Reboot the device.
- Now go to the root step.
Guide To Root Huawei P10 and Huawei P10 Plus:-
- Download “SuperRoot_noverity_nocrypt.zip” and “phh’s SuperUser.apk” copy it to phone.
- Turn off your phone and turn on to recovery mode By Volume Up + Power.
- Select Language English Don’t allow “Swipe to Allow Modifications” cancel it in TWRP recovery.
- Go to Install Navigate to “SuperRoot_noverity_nocrypt.zip” Swipe to install.
- Back to TWRP Main Menu go to Reboot then Select SYSTEM to reboot into Normal Mode (DO NOT INSTALL TWRP APP).
- Wait for the Normal Boot then turn on your device into Recovery Mode.
- Install phh’s SuperUser.apk.
- Open and Enjoy You will get Root + disabling the protection of system partitions writing.
Here is some Mod You can Install Now:-
- Viper4Android On Android 7.0 With ARISE Sound Systems
- Enable YouTube Red and Background Playback with Lucky Patcher
Recommended for You:-
- How To Root Nubia Z11 Mini S Install TWRP Recovery, Unlock Bootloader
- How To Root Moto G5 Plus and Moto G5 Install TWRP Recovery, Unlock Bootloader
- Install TWRP 3.0 Recovery and Systemless Root Honor 8 in EMUI 5.0
- Download Huawei P10 Plus and Huawei P10 Stock Themes
- Download Huawei P10 and P10 Plus Stock Wallpapers In 2K Resolution
Share This Post To Your Friends And Comment Bellow
Like Huawei Dev – https://www.facebook.com/HuaweiDev