Lenovo’s Motorola phone launched with the locked bootloader so if you want to do customize you have to unlock it first. New Motorola Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus also launched with the locked bootloader. So if you want to root install TWRP Recovery you have to unlock Bootloader first. This is the Guide How to Unlock Bootloader of Motorola Phones Official Method. This Unlock guide for all Motorola new android phone like Moto Z, Moto X, Moto G, Moto X phone to root this phone you have to Unlock Bootloader first.
To Unlock Bootloader you can able to install TWRP recovery root and customize the device. This is the Unlock Bootloader Guide for new Motorola devices like Moto G5, Moto G5 Plus, Moto E3, Moto M, Moto Z play smartphones. This is the Official free Method to Unlock Bootloader of Motorola Phones to get unlock code from Motorola developer site and unlock the devices.
- Take an apps, contacts backup.
- Register In Motorola unlock Page To Get The Unlock Code – > Link.
- Enable Developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox .
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box .
- Download and Install Motorola Driver.
- Download the ADB fastboot tool Read Guide.
⇓⇓ Download Driver ADB fastboot tool ⇓⇓
Recommended for You:-
- Install TWRP Recovery And Root Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus, Vibe K5, Lemon 3
- Guide to Unlock Bootloader of Moto G4 and G4 Plus
- OnePlus 3 ToolKit for Unlock Bootloader, Flash TWRP, Root & More
- Install TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy J1 ACE Neo (SM-J111M/ J111F)
Instructions To Unlock Bootloader of Motorola Phones:-
1.) Download and install Motorola Driver.
2.) Download and unzip “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip“.
3.) Connect your phone to PC and go to ADB-fastboot-tool folder Open Cmd There By ⇓⇓⇓
Hold Shift + Mouse Right On The Folder then click open command windows here
4.) Now type or paste this commands to cmd windows then hit enter.
adb reboot bootloader
- That will turn your phone into fastboot mode
- Now Get get unlock data By this command.
fastboot oem get_unlock_data
5.) Now copy the “unlock_data”
6.) Format the unlock_data from here->.
7.) Paste the code to Unlock Data Scrub box and click Format My Data.
8.) Now go to the Motorola unlock Page To Get The Unlock Code – > Link.
9.) Paste The Formated code in the box and click “Can my device be unlocked?”.
10.)Click on the I Agree Button a Get Unlock Code will appear on the screen Click on it. you will receive the unlock code on screen or in registered email id.
11.) Now copy the Unlock code and paste with this command in cmd window and hit enter.
fastboot oem unlock ************
- “*****” replace your unique key.
- A warning screen will appear in command window just retype the same command and hit enter.
12.) Confirm the unlock in your phone by Volume Up Key this will erase your phone data.
13.) Done Reboot the device now your device ready for TWRP and rooting.
Like, Share Comment bellow if you need help 🙂