Lenovo’s Motorola phone launched with a locked bootloader so if you want to customize your device then you have to unlock it first. New Motorola Moto G6 and Moto G6 Plus also launched with a locked bootloader. So if you want to root install TWRP Recovery you have to unlock Bootloader first. This is the Guide on How to Unlock Bootloader of Motorola Phones Official Method. This Unlock guide is for all Motorola’s new Android phones like Moto Z, Moto X, Moto G, and Moto X phones to root this phone you have to Unlock Bootloader first.
How To Unlock Bootloader of Motorola, you can able to install the TWRP recovery root and customize the device. This is the Unlock Bootloader Guide for new Motorola devices like Moto G5, Moto G5 Plus, Moto E3, Moto M, Moto Z play smartphones. This is the Official free Method to Unlock the Bootloader of Motorola Phones to get unlock code from the Motorola developer site and unlock the devices.
- Take an app, and contacts backup.
- Register On Motorola unlock Page To Get The Unlock Code – > Link.
- Enable Developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox .
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box .
- Download and Install the Motorola Driver.
- Download the ADB fastboot tool Read Guide.
⇓⇓ Download the Driver ADB fastboot tool ⇓⇓
Recommended for You:-
- Install TWRP Recovery And Root Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus, Vibe K5, Lemon 3
- Guide to Unlock Bootloader of Moto G4 and G4 Plus
- OnePlus 3 ToolKit for Unlock Bootloader, Flash TWRP, Root & More
- Install TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy J1 ACE Neo (SM-J111M/ J111F)
Instructions To Unlock Bootloader of Motorola Phones
1.) Download and install the Motorola Driver.
2.) Download and unzip “adb-fastboot-tool.zip“.
3.) Connect your phone to your PC and go to ADB-fastboot-tool folder Open Cmd There By ⇓⇓⇓
Hold Shift + Mouse Right On The Folder then click open command windows here
4.) Now type or paste these commands to cmd windows then hit enter.
adb reboot bootloader
- That will turn your phone into fastboot mode
- Now Get get unlock data By this command TO Unlock Bootloader of Motorola phones.
fastboot oem get_unlock_data
5.) Now copy the “unlock_data”
6.) Format the unlock_data from here->.
7.) Paste the code to Unlock Data Scrub box and click Format My Data.
8.) Now go to the Motorola unlock Page To Get The Unlock Code – > Link.
9.) Paste The Formatted code in the box and click “Can my device be unlocked?”.
10.) Click on the I Agree Button a Get Unlock Code will appear on the screen Click on it. you will receive the unlock code on screen or in registered email id.
11.) Now copy the Unlock code and paste with this command in cmd window and hit enter.
fastboot oem unlock ************
- “*****” replace your unique key.
- A warning screen will appear in the command window just retype the same command and hit enter.
12.) Confirm the unlock in your phone by Volume Up Key this will erase your phone data.
13.) Done Reboot the device now your device is ready for TWRP and rooting.
Like, Share Comment below if you need help 🙂