Move To Table
We Always update with new device guides so our new guide about root Unlock Bootloader, Flash TWRP, Rooting Oneplus 3 to Flash custom roms, Mods, Xposed framework, So let’s go to the guide OnePlus 3 ToolKit for Unlock Bootloader, Flash TWRP, Root, and More For Oneplus 3 and Oneplus 3T v5.0U.
After the many leaks, the flagship killer OnePlus 3 was launched in 14th Jun 2016, The flagship beast Launched with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor 6Gb of ram 64 GB of internal storage, It has the 5.5-inch touchscreen display with 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels resolution. The Oneplus 3 Runs in Android 6.0.1 Oxygen Os and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery with dash fast charger, About the camera concern of OnePlus 3, it has 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and an 8-megapixel front for selfies. The beast includes with NFC and supports all india 4g band.
OnePlus 3 ToolKit Features: –
- Backup Data Your Device.
- Restore Data Your Device.
- Install USB Drivers.
- Lock – Unlock Bootloader.
- Check Device Status.
- Check Bootloader Status.
- Flash Twrp Recovery.
- Boot Twrp Recovery.
- Flash Stock Recovery [Soon].
- Flash Supersu [Push].
- Reboot Menu.
- Wipe Cache Device [Fastboot].
- Dpi Change The Screen Device.
OnePlus 3 ToolKit Credit: – ahmedradaideh,
- Charge Your Device.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
- Enable developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox .
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- Install Oneplus Driver -> Link.
- Download and The Tool unzip It.
- Read Guide.
⇓⇓ Download OnePlus 3 ToolKit ⇓⇓
Latest Version V5.0U
- OnePlus3 ToolKit Easy 1 Click Installation Just You Need To Connect Your Phone With USB Debugging Mode.
- Download OnePlus3 ToolKit and Unzip It.
- Connect Your Phone To Pc.
- Run “OnePlus3-ToolKit-v1.5.bat” .
- Press 4 To Unlock Bootloader and follow the steps.
- Tap 7 Flash Twrp Recovery
- Press 10 Flash SuperSu over twrp recovery to root the device.
Check Root Status With Root Checker
Your Phone Now Successfully Rooted With Twrp 3.0 You Can Now Customize Your Phone.