Install TWRP Recovery Root Xperia XZ1 (Permanent Root New Method)
Want to root Xperia XZ1 with permanent root? So here is the guide you can use it to root Xperia XZ1. Some of the Sony devices are difficult to root permanently, as its get back to its non root after reboot. So here we can use Magisk and some steps to get the permanent root on Xperia XZ1. So follow the guide to install TWRP recovery and Root Xperia XZ1.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do.
Benefits of TWRP And Rooting:
- By rooting you can easily delete bloatware that is built in in the smartphones. Free up some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages; you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is the very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
- Sony Xperia XZ1
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root OnePlus 5T
- Easy Way To Root Galaxy Note 4 [Android 6.0.1] All Version
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root ZTE Axon 7
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root ZTE Nubia M2
- Install TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy J1 ACE Neo (SM-J111M/ J111F)
⇓⇓ Downloads Section ⇓⇓
An XDA developer N1ghtr08d developer this method. So all credits goes to him. We will firstly install the TWRP VIA FastBoot and then flash the Magisk. So follow the easy steps and get the stuff done.
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Install Driver From Here.
- Download “ADBFASTBOOT TOOL“, ” TWRP ”, ” Magisk”
- Read Guide.
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Xperia XZ1:
1.) First Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download Required Files.
2.) Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” unzip it Download TWRP recovery for your phone.
3.) Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “twrp.img” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
4.) Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
5.) Connect your phone to PC.
6.) Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (fastboot) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
7.) Flash TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
8.) Reboot the device to recovery.
- Now go to the root step.
Guide To Root Xperia XZ1:-
- Download “Magisk_14.5.Zip” copy it to the phone.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume Down + Power.
- It will ask for the password , this password is pin number or whatever you use to unlock the phone on lockscreen. If you didn’t set any then use this default_password.
- Now Allow Modifications “Swipe to Allow Modifications” allow it.
- Go to Install Navigate to Magisk_14.5.Zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
You can install BusyBox and many other apps now. It will also pass the safety net check and will run the payment apps without any problem.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.