Here is the latest new trick to get the dark mode on YouTube Android App. we recently posted the YouTube MOD that you can get the dark mode plus ads free videos. but if you want to get the Dark Mode On YouTube Android App then you should try this method.
Enable Dark Mode On YouTube Android App Without MOD
You need root access on your phone to get this trick work. So follow the post to Enable Dark Mode On YouTube Android App Without MOD.
- Download Samsung Keyboard APK For Any Android Phones
- Download Latest Magisk v14.0 For Android 7.0 + (Magisk Manager v5.3.0)
- Guide To Install Nokia Camera App On Any Android Device
- [MOD] Guide To Install Xperia Music MOD On Any Android Smartphone
- Download Latest Magisk v14.6 For Android With Magisk Hide Bug Fixes
So you need the following things to get the trick work. check them out,
- A rooted Android Smartphone
- Preference manager (Playstore Link)
A XDA member JOEFEDEVA posted this YouTube APK. You need your phone to be rooted. To run the preference app. After that you can Enable Dark Mode On You_Tube Android App Without MOD. So just follow the steps correctly and you will get the work done.
Guide to Enable Dark Mode On YouTube Android App:
- Download the Preferences manager from Playstore and install it.
- Open the app and allow the root access, scroll down and select the YouTube app.
- Click on the Search button and type dark, you should see the two lines like the screenshot below.
- By default the values are false. so, change it to true. Done now you have dark themed YouTube app.
- by any chance these two lines are not available, then click on + sign select Boolean.
- Add the key value as theme_dark_app and make sure it shows a true value.
- Now add the second key value as theme_dark_watch_panel and set it as a true value.
Close the app. Now you have got the dark themed You_Tube Android App. Enjoy!! If you like the post don’t forget to share it. Like our official Facebook page for more updates.