Guide to Enable Dark Mode On YouTube Android App Without MOD
- Download Samsung Keyboard APK For Any Android Phones
- Download Latest Magisk v14.0 For Android 7.0 + (Magisk Manager v5.3.0)
- Guide To Install Nokia Camera App On Any Android Device
- [MOD] Guide To Install Xperia Music MOD On Any Android Smartphone
- Download Latest Magisk v14.6 For Android With Magisk Hide Bug Fixes
So you need the following things to get the trick work. check them out,
- A rooted Android Smartphone
- Preference manager (Playstore Link)
A XDA member JOEFEDEVA posted this YouTube APK. You need your phone to be rooted. To run the preference app. After that you can Enable Dark Mode On You_Tube Android App Without MOD. So just follow the steps correctly and you will get the work done.
Guide to Enable Dark Mode On YouTube Android App:
- Download the Preferences manager from Playstore and install it.
- Open the app and allow the root access, scroll down and select the YouTube app.
- Click on the Search button and type dark, you should see the two lines like the screenshot below.
- By default the values are false. so, change it to true. Done now you have dark themed YouTube app.
- by any chance these two lines are not available, then click on + sign select Boolean.
- Add the key value as theme_dark_app and make sure it shows a true value.
- Now add the second key value as theme_dark_watch_panel and set it as a true value.
Close the app. Now you have got the dark themed You_Tube Android App. Enjoy!! If you like the post don’t forget to share it. Like our official Facebook page for more updates.