Move To Table
Guide To Install Nokia Camera App On Any Android Device
Some day ago Nokia Launched their many new devices like Nokia
You can also like: Change Font Style On Huawei EMUI 5.0 Without Root
The current version of this app is v6.0080.07. If you using Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 device then just open play store link and install it works perfectly. And if you using any other type branded device then you want to follow this guide.
- Unlock bootloader of your device.
- Need root access on your device.
- Download a file explorer that allows you to Access the whole of android’s file system.
⇓⇓ Download Nokia Camera App ⇓⇓
- Download the Nokia apk from above and Root browser apk.
- Copy both file to internal storage on your device.
- Install Root browser and open it.
- After that go to /root/System folder and open build.prop file.
- Find the following lines:
- Change these two lines to this lines:
- Then save it and close the editor.
- Now Install Nokia_camera.apk.
- Enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- After installing APK, go to app magazine and open Nokia Camera on your device.
Note: You may not get any official updates until you restore your original build.prop file.