Nokia Camera App with Pro Mode and Animojis Support Android 8.0+
A few days ago Nokia Launched their many new devices like Nokia 3, 5, and 6. Many users like Nokia’s camera app but this app available for only Nokia device in Google Play Store. Who loves photography customization photography they can install Nokia Camera on Any Android Device. There’s no panorama mode like on the Google Camera, and no manual mode customize. HMD listed HMD Camera app on Play store you can download it from play store too if it not supported on your device then try this moded Apk.
The camera App came with many premium cameras features, Now you can enjoy Animojis, Nokia Live Bokeh mode on your Current android device and no need any root access to install this app. This is a Moded Nokia camera app For other Android Devices support Pro camera, Slow Motion, Google lens and More.
You can also like: Change Font Style On Huawei EMUI 5.0 Without Root
The current version of this app is v91.9.1130.40. If you using Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 device then just open play store link and install it works perfectly. And if you using any other Android branded device then you can install this Nokia Camera Apk file.
- Easy camera interface
- Fully integrated Google Lens answers questions
- Google Motion
- Pro Camera Mode
- Dual-Sight photos and videos
- Nokia Live Bokeh Mode
- Live streaming to Facebook or YouTube
- Make sure your device updated to latest Android Version 8.0.
- Enable Unknown Source on your device to install this Apk.
- Download The Apk from the link for Non-Nokia devices and Use play store link for install the app in Nokia devices
⇓⇓ Download Nokia Camera App ⇓⇓
- Download the HMD camera apk file from the above link.
- You can install the apk and normally use it on your device.
- if it’s not working on your device try this method .requried rooted devices
- Install Root browser from play store and open it.
- After that go to /root/System folder and open build. prop file.
- Find the following lines:
- Change these two lines to these lines:
- Then save it and close the editor.
- Now Install Nokia_camera.apk.
- Enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- After installing APK, go to home screen and open the Camera app on your device.
Note: You may not get any official updates until you restore your original build. prop file.