Guide To Install Nokia Camera App On Any Android Device
Some day ago Nokia Launched their many new devices like Nokia 3, 5, and 6. Many users like Nokia’s camera app but this app available for only Nokia device in Google Play Store. Who loves photography customization photography they can install Nokia Camera on Any Android Device. There’s no panorama mode like on the Google Camera, and no manual mode customize. HMD uploads Nokia Camera app on Play store.
You can also like: Change Font Style On Huawei EMUI 5.0 Without Root
The current version of this app is v6.0080.07. If you using Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 device then just open play store link and install it works perfectly. And if you using any other type branded device then you want to follow this guide.
- Unlock bootloader of your device.
- Need root access on your device.
- Download a file explorer that allows you to Access the whole of android’s file system.
⇓⇓ Download Nokia Camera App ⇓⇓
- Download the Nokia apk from above and Root browser apk.
- Copy both file to internal storage on your device.
- Install Root browser and open it.
- After that go to /root/System folder and open build.prop file.
- Find the following lines:
- Change these two lines to this lines:
- Then save it and close the editor.
- Now Install Nokia_camera.apk.
- Enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- After installing APK, go to app magazine and open Nokia Camera on your device.
Note: You may not get any official updates until you restore your original build.prop file.