Every Year ZTE brings new flagship Android phones with the latest features and designs. ZTE phones and ZTE’s Subbrand Nubia smartphones are pre-installed with many applications, and many of the Apps are useless. Such an app is called Bloatware because those apps install as a system app and you can’t uninstall it. Also, this app leads to a decrease in memory, speed, and battery performance. The following is a large list of ZTE Bloatware that is safe to remove. If you want to remove preinstalled apps, Here we share a guide to Remove Bloatware From ZTE and Nubia Devices. Also, you don’t need to root your device to remove bloatware.
No matter which of the following ZTE, Nubia, or Redmagic devices you have, it must come with some useless preinstall software. ZTE even installs apps with incremental updates. You can uninstall some Bloatware directly, but there are still many preinstall apps that you can only disable. So you need a method to uninstall those apps. Today we share a guide to Remove ZTE Bloatware and also from Nubia and Redmagic devices.
Why would you remove the Bloatware:
You can get lots of benefits from removing bloatware from your ZTE device. It impairs performance, consumes memory and storage space, and reduces battery life. Below we share some advantages of removing bloatware.
- More Space
- Free RAM
- Lag Free
- Better Battery
- Performance Improvement
- Clean UI
- Safe privacy settings
- Speed Improvement
Let’s first start with a method that requires a PC. If you don’t have a PC then you can skip this method and go to the method without a PC.
Remove Bloatware From ZTE and Nubia Devices Without Root
You can disable updates for those useless preinstall apps using some tricks but this is not enough as there is already a bunch of bloatware. So the possible way is to remove or delete the app from your device. Let’s start to find the app and remove it safely from your ZTE device.
How to Get Package Name for Android App
Every Android application has a unique package name defined by the developer of the application. To Remove ZTE bloatware without root, you will need the package names of all the apps you want to delete. It’s easy to find the package name. Let’s follow the steps below to find the package name of any app.
Use a Third-Party Android App:
- Download the “App Inspector” app that can show the package name.
- Once installed open the app on your device.
- It will show a full list of apps installed on your ZTE phone.
- Then click on the app icon that you want to know the package name.
- Note down the package name.
Use a CMD to get the Package Name:
Since you will use adb to delete the bloatware, this method is also very simple. You can use the adb command to get a list of package names. Must confirm the package name yourself because it does not display the app name, only shows the package name.
You can use this command to display the package name of all apps:
adb shell pm list packages
Now use this command to display only the package names of system apps:
adb shell pm list packages -s
List of Packages that can be disabled in MyOS 12 and Nubia UI using the ADB program.
cn.nubia.gamelauncher Chinese gaming space cn.nubia.nbgame similar to gaming space cn.nubia.paycomponent - An element of the Chinese payment system cn.zte.aftersale - After-sales support. com.android.aftersaleservice - Aftersales support com.android.bookmarkprovider Bookmarks to Chrome. com.android.calculator2 Calculator with hieroglyphs, replaced with a normal one. com.android.calendar Calendar with hieroglyphs. Changed to normal. com.android.emergency - in case of a call to the emergency service (to phone 112 or 911). com.android.cellbroadcastreceiver - Broadcast emergency notification. Doesn't work in Russia. com.android.simappdialog - SIM card menu. Advertising, paid subscriptions. com.android.stk - SIM card menu com.qualcomm.qti.simcontacts - Contacts on SIM card com.sohu.inputmethod.sogou.zte - Native keyboard, replaced with Simple keyboard com.ume.browser - Native browser focused to China. I use Opera, because it is the only browser that scales pages normally. com.zte.aliveupdate - update Chinese apps via zte store. Hiding under the name "messages". com.zte.analytics - Analytics. Hangs in memory, transfers all actions to the Chinese server. com.zte.cloud - Cloud, without registering zte is useless. Chinese phone number registration only com.zte.game.enhancement - game gadget com.zte.halo.app - Chinese voice control com.zte.handservice Chinese user support com.zte.kidszone.adapter - Kids zone com.zte.mifavor .miboard - left sidebar. Focused on Chinese social applications. com.zte.mifavor.zsearch - Quick search. Looking for everything in China. com.zte.nps – Product evaluation com.zte.quickrt - quick apps engine. Application for easy development of android applications. com.zte.remotecontroller - IR remote control. Disabled because it's in Chinese. com.zte.retrieve - smartphone search. Doesn't work in Russia. com.zte.seinputmethod - Virtual keyboard, like secret. com.zte.smartcast - Chinese analogue of Googlecast com.zte.vendor.ifaa - Alipay com.zte.wallet - Wallet for China org.zx.AuthComp - ZTE registration. Not available with RF number. zte.com.market - Market with Chinese programs. com.zte.floatassist - sidebar. Not using. All the necessary applications and shortcut icons are distributed in 3 folders on the desktop. cn.zte.music - Audio player (UAPP installed by default) com.android.mipop - On-screen control button. Not using. com.dts.dtsxultra - Digital equalizer. For my audio player UAPP is useless. com.google.android.syncadapters.contacts - Synchronization of Google contacts. Not using. Instead of Google - exchange com.zte.fastpair. Quick pairing with another device com.zte.cn.zteshare. File sharing. Not needed. To transfer files to another smart phone, I use Dropbox or Telegram com.zte.easymode Easy screen mode. I do not use, suits the usual. com.zte.mfvkeyguard - Landscape screen lock. I'm more into realtime moon. com.android.backupconfirm - Googleback item, (using native z-backup) com.zte.faceverify. Face unlock. More like the print com.zte.heartyservice - Assistant, cleaning, antivirus and more. It constantly hangs in memory, monitors user actions. com.zte.beautify - Chinese themes. It weighs a lot, eats a battery. Didn't find anything interesting. com.zte.powersavemode - Actually - the battery itself. It consumes battery more than all other applications.
Removing ZTE Bloatware via ADB Commands
Once you have the package name and Then Enable USB debugging, You are ready to go into the next step.
1. Download ADB Fastboot Tools on your PC and extract the file.
2. Now open the CMD in the extracted folder by Shift + Mouse Right-click open Cmd Windows here or use the CD command.
3. To do this you can enter CMD in the address bar on that folder and press enter.
4. Now connect your phone to the PC using a cable.
Note: Make sure your device is unlocked and your screen on throughout the process. For this, you can set the screen off time for 10 minutes or more.
5. Then use the below command in the CMD window to initiate the debugging.
- You will get a pop-up on your device, click on the Allow/Grant option.
- Now enter the below command to enter the shell window
6. Then you can execute the below command with the package name of the app that you want to uninstall. Make sure to enter the package name (eg. com.zte.wallet) in place of the package name. The first command will keep the app data. The second command will uninstall along with deleting data.
pm uninstall -k --user 0 packagename
pm uninstall --user 0 packagename
7. You’ll get a “Success” message to indicate that the app package has been removed. Modify the package name and enter the above commands one by one to uninstall the system applications.
How to Remove ZTE Bloatware without Package Name
If you want to disable an app without executing a command for every app. You can follow this method, this method is also similar but you can delete bloatware without running commands.
1. Follow the previous method up to step 6.
2. Download the ADB App control application on your PC.
3. Now open the ADB app control exe on your PC. It will ask you to install the ACBridge app on your phone.
4. Once the process is done, go to ADB app control and choose all the applications you want to disable.
5. And after selecting all the apps, click on Disable (You can also choose to delete apps and cache for selected apps).
How to Uninstall ZTE Bloatware Without a PC
If you don’t have a PC but want to uninstall bloatware from your ZTE device. Yes, it’s possible here we share a complete guide to removing ZTE bloatware without a PC and even without Root.
1. Enable Developer Options on your ZTE device.
2. Now connect your device to WiFi.
3. Then open Developer Options and enable ‘Wireless Debugging’.
4. After that install “LADB – Local ADB Shell” App from PlayStore to enter local adb commands.
Install LADB – Local ADB Shell:
5. Open the app on your phone, it will show a passcode. It depends on the Android version. (If your device running on Android 9 or higher the option can be to allow it, so click on Allow).
6. On the pairing code page, you will not be able to close or switch to another app, so we need to enable the split-screen option.
7. To enable split-screen, just tap and hold on to the LADB app icon and click on ‘Open in Split Screen View’.
8. Now you will have two Windows. In the second window open Settings > Developer Options.
9. Scroll down to find Wireless Debugging and click on the text. (Do not click on the toggle.)
10. It will show multiple options, click on Pair device with pairing code.
11. You will get a pairing code with an IP address and port details. Now enter the same Pairing Code in the LADB app.
12. In the Port section, you will have to enter numbers that are after the colon(:) in the IP address (eg: if IP is 192.168.1.1:8080 then 8080 is the port number).
13. After entering the pairing code and port number, click on Okay on LADB app. The app will notify you of Wireless debugging connected massage using notification.
14. Now you can exit the split-screen and get the App package name from the same steps we mentioned at the beginning of this guide.
15. Then type the below command in LADB with the package name of the app that you want to uninstall. Make sure to enter the package name (eg. Com.ZTE.android.email.provider) in place of package name. The first command will keep the app data. The second command will uninstall along with deleting data.
pm uninstall -k --user 0 packagename
pm uninstall --user 0 packagename
16. You’ll get a “Success” message to indicate that the app package has been removed. Modify the package name and enter the above commands one by one to uninstall the other bloatware.
How to Remove ZTE Bloatware with Root
If you have a rooted device, this is one of the easiest ways. You can simply delete the application without enabling debugging or requiring a PC. Just download the “System app remover” app from PlayStore then grant root permission.
Then select the app that you want to delete or uninstall, and simply click on the Uninstall button. It will automatically remove all your bloatware from your ZTE device.
If this guide is helpful for you, please follow us on social media platforms for more Android stuff. Also, if you face any problems then let us know in the comment section below.