There’s a lot of customization already available for EMUI users. But if you liked Google Pixel 2 Fonts then you can install them too. We will tell you the steps for installing, Google Pixel 2 Fonts For EMUI Huawei And Honor Devices. These fonts can be installed on Rooted and Non-rooted users too. The fonts for non-rooted users are slightly different but you will not notice any difference. I recommend you to try the non-root method to be on the safe side. So follow the post, Google Pixel 2 Fonts For EMUI Huawei And Honor Devices.
EMUI is an official Huawei UI for their Android smartphones. It is mostly known for its performance and customizations. Themes and wallpapers are available in its store free of cost. The themes are pretty impressive cause it covers from Icons to notifications panel change. Also, their fonts available. The rooted and non-rooted users can also use this font. As we all know Huawei shut down bootloader unlocking for all of its smartphones. This move by Huawei really sucks!! hope anyone find the other method to unlock the smartphones soon.
Google Pixel 2 Fonts For EMUI Huawei And Honor Devices:
This font is working on EMUI 8.0. So you can try out easily. See below screenshots for how these Google Pixel 2 Fonts for EMUI looks. Thanks to the developer MANGUSZEN
and VENOM007 for this awesome fonts.
For NON-Rooted Devices:
More Fonts –
For Rooted Users:
How to Install Google Pixel 2 Fonts For EMUI For Rooted Users:
- Download the rooted Google_Pixel2 Fonts ZIP copies it to the Internal Storage.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume UP + Power.
- Go to Install Navigate to Google_Pixel Fonts zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
If you wish to restore the old fonts of EMUI, then just flash RestoreStockFonts.Zip by the same process.
How to Install Google Pixel 2 Fonts For EMUI For NON-Rooted Users:
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.
- Download the NON-Rooted Fonts ZIP. Save it to your phone’s storage.
- Rename the file from .ZIP to .HWT file.
- Now copy this .HWT file to Huawei Themes Folder. (Internal Storage-Huawei-Themes).
- Open the Themes App. Go to Local Themes, click Customize and you can select the fonts there.