Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP And Root Meizu M6 Note
Previous year Meizu launched new flagship killer device, the Meizu M6 Note. Meizu one of the biggest brand in China, they give us a good budget device. Many people already bought these smartphones. Good news for Meizu M6 Note user. now you can install TWRP recovery on Meizu M6 Note. Today I saw “TWRP for Meizu M6 Note” and guide to “root Meizu M6 Note” in XDA forum. Here we share a full guide to Unlock Bootloader, install TWRP And Root Meizu M6 Note.
Here we will guide to install TWRP recovery for Meizu M6 Note. Also, Root Meizu M6 Note via Magisk with a simple guide. If you have Meizu M6 Note you can install TWRP Recovery on your device and root it. Meizu device comes with the bootloader. So without unlocking bootloader, you couldn’t customize any things so first “unlock bootloader Meizu M6 Note“.
After launching Meizu M6 Note already started to develop many mods, custom ROM and much ROM at XDA forum. If you want to install custom ROM or any mod then need to install TWRP Recovery and root access. This is not an official TWRP For Meizu M6 Note. So let’s go to the steps below to unlock bootloader, Install TWRP Recovery And Root Meizu M6 Note.
We all know that before flash or install TWRP, we need to Unlock Meizu M6 Note Bootloader. But here we first install TWRP recovery then patch the Boot file. So follow complete guide before the process. Thanks, XDA Developer GKEE to patch the boot file for Meizu M6 Note.
Move To Table
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, All internal memory can be encrypted.
- Read Guide.
- Partition devinfo with the unlocked Bootloader: Bootpatch_devinfo.zip
- TWRP for Meizu M6 Note: MEIZU_M6Note_Crack-TWRP-3.2.1 .apk
- Download Magisk v16.
install TWRP For Meizu M6 Note:
- Download MEIZU_M6Note_Crack-TWRP-3.2.1 .apk.
- Install the app in your device and open.
- Now Flash TWRP recovery from the App.
- Once done, reboot to recovery mode.
- Then click on Backup > and backup of the partition devinfo.
- After that Reboot your device.
Unlock Meizu M6 Note Bootloader:
- Download Bootpatch_devinfo.zip and extract it.
- Then copy the file to TWRP Backups folder in SD Card.
- Now Reboot to recovery mode.
- Then click on Restore > select the file that you copy right now.
- After that Reboot your device and enjoy full access.
Root Meizu M6 Note:
- Download Magisk zip, copy it to the Internal Storage or external storage.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume UP + Power.
- Now Don’t Allow Modifications.
- Go to Install Navigate to Magisk.zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
- Or read the guide on our magisk article.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.