Some days ago Elephone launched there new U series device, named Elephone U Pro. Elephone one of the biggest brand in China, they give us a good budget device. Many people already bought these smartphones. It is a medium budget device. Today I saw “TWRP for Elephone U Pro” and guide to “root Elephone U Pro” in XDA forum. Here we share a full guide to install TWRP Recovery and Root Elephone U Pro.
Here we will guide to install TWRP recovery on Elephone U Pro. Also, Root Elephone U Pro via Magisk with a simple guide. If you have Elephone_U Pro, want to install TWRP Recovery on your device and root it. Swipe device comes without the bootloader. So you can easily install any recovery with any permission. Here you find to install TWRP Recovery and Root Elephone U Pro.
After launching Elephone_U Pro already started to develop mods, custom ROM, also if you want to install Viper4Android, Dolby or any sound mod on Elephone U Pro. If you want to install custom ROM or any mod then need to install TWRP Recovery and root access. Thanks to XDA Member Maherabed1986 to share this guide. Here we provide unofficial TWRP v22.214.171.124 for Elephone U Pro. So let’s go to the steps below to Install TWRP Recovery And Root Elephone U Pro.
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ USB debugging ” checkbox.
- Your device must be updated (at least 20180511 Base or above).
- Read Guide.
- Download and Install ElePhone USB Driver.
- Download ⇒ ADB And Fastboot Tools
- TWRP for Swipe Konnect Grand: TWRP_U_Pro_fastboot_flash.zip
- Download Magisk v16.
- If you are using 20180227 Base firmware then you have to use Qfil Flashtools to install TWRP, Fastboot commands don’t work in that Build.
- TWRP for 20180227 Base: TWRP_U_Pro.zip
install TWRP on Elephone U Pro:
- Extract “adb-fastboot-tool-2018.zip“.
- Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “ TWRP_Elephone_U_Pro.img ” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2018 Folder.
- Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2018 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
- Once again reboot your device to recovery mode.
- Flash TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Reboot the device to recovery.
- Now go to the root step.
Root Elephone U Pro:-
- Download Magisk zip, copy it to the Internal Storage or external storage.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume UP + Power.
- Now Don’t Allow Modifications.
- Go to Install Navigate to Magisk.zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
- Or read the guide on our magisk article.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.