Today we share a trick to enable Automatic Wallpaper Changer for Android. Many users don’t stay with one wallpaper. They want to change the wallpaper every day or every hour manually. So today we share a trick to change wallpaper automatically from 2 minutes or more.
Also in GizDev, you can find so many beautiful wallpapers. Browse our wallpaper selection to get all those wallpapers. If you have so many beautiful wallpapers then it is difficult for you to choose just one picture as a wallpaper. But if you are using an Android device then you can customize whatever you want. Here we will use an app to enable Automatic Wallpaper Changer.
Enable Automatic Wallpaper Changer For Android
The name of the app is ‘Changer – Wallpaper Manager‘ for Android which lets users choose a folder for Automatic wallpapers. You can set a time to change auto change wallpaper after the time goes. There is no minimum time limit to choice changing time, you can set from 2 minutes to 48 hours. So let’s begin with the instruction below.
Auto change wallpapers video tutorial for you:
Steps to Enable wallpaper changer:
- First, download the Changer – Wallpaper Manager app from PlayStore.
- Now open the app and give all the permissions (storage and GPS), then scroll right to left to skip the instruction.
- Then select Profile > Folder > Save.
- Now click on the Folder profile that you create before.
- Then click ‘Choose’ and select any storage (Internal or external).
- Select the wallpaper folder and tap “set”.
- If you want to change the Type or Order then change it then click on the “SET WALLPAPER” option and select Home screen or Lock Screen or both.
- As a default, the time is set to 30 Min, so if you want to change the time go to settings>Manage Wallpaper > choose the frequency from 2 minutes to 2 Days, it’s your choice.
- That’s it now you can enjoy an Automatic wallpaper changer.
If you have to face any problems comment below or contact us on our Facebook page. If you like the post, don’t forget to share it !!