Here we will a brief guide to Enable Call Recording on Samsung Galaxy devices Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy S10, and other Galaxy devices. Do you want to enable Call Recording on Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 Plus, Galaxy S9, and Galaxy A series phones? If yes then you are landed in the right place. Today we share a guide to Enable Call Recording features in Galaxy devices.
As we know the Galaxy device or Samsung One UI running devices come with lots of latest features, These features are the only reason to make the device more popular. Already many manufacturers have started to give inbuild Call Recording features with there devices. Also, almost all custom ROM now comes with these features. So if you are using Galaxy device with One UI then you are not getting this feature. You can easily Enable Call Recording on Samsung Galaxy devices at the system level using the below guides.
Enable Call Recording On Galaxy Devices
There have been many complaints from users across Europe who have lost the call recording option on their Samsung Galaxy after receiving the latest update. In this guide, we will show you how you can enable call recording on Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Note 10 Plus, Galaxy 10, Galaxy 10 Plus, S10e, S10 Plus, Galaxy S9, S9 Plus, and other Samsung Galaxy devices.
How to Enable Call Recording on Samsung Galaxy devices
1. First, install the ACR Call Recorder app from Google Play Store from the bellow link
2. Next, Open Galaxy Store app on your device and search for “ACR Unchained” and tap on the app to update the app. you can also visit the app from Call Recorder – ACR.
3. Now tap on the “UPDATE” button. to update the app.
4. Next Open the ACR Call Recorder app and grant all permissions.
5. Next, enable the call recording on the app.
Now you can record any call from your galaxy device
If the guide is working for you, please share it with other communities and forums :). Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.
Leave a Reply