Here we will a brief guide to enable call recorder on EMUI 8.0 devices. Now a day much fake or threat calls received from many different persons, so call recorder option must be needed in your device. Call recording is becoming increasingly important, with technology changing and working habits becoming more mobile. Mobile record addressing is now the subject of many businessmen. Today we share a guide to Enable Call Recording EMUI 8.0 Devices.
Already many manufacturers have started to give inbuild Call Recording features with there devices. Also, almost all custom ROM now comes with these features. So if you are using EMUI then why do not you get the feature. You can easily enable Call Recording features at the system level using this app.
Call Recorder For EMUI 8.0 Devices
You can get a lot of apps for call recording on Play Store but this app is an official call recorder from Huawei. This app enables call recording option in-call screen. Thanks to 4PDA developer “Kostik_s” to share this app in the forum. To enable this app need root access and Root Explorer app. Let’s go the guide to enable Call Recording on EMUI 8.0 Devices.
- Need to Root your Huawei device.
- Download Root Browser Application from:
- Follow the guide carefully.
Download Call Recorder Mod for EMUI 8:
How To Enable Call Recording On EMUI 8.0 Devices:
- Fast of all download the HwCallRecorder.apk from above.
- Then install the Root Browser Application.
- Now open Root Browser and give all the permission with Root access.
- Then Locate ” System/apps ” files and create a folder HwCallRecorder.
- Now time to change the permission of the folder.
- Go to properties of the HwCallRecorder Folder and change permissions to rwx-rx-rx.
- Then open the created folder (HwCallRecorder Folder) and copy HwCallRecorder.apk.
- Once done restart your device and now you have call recording enabled on your EMUI 8 device.
If you face any problem then comment below or share this post in social media and any forum to help other EMUI 8 users.