How To Install EMUI Themes On EMUI 8, EMUI 5.1 (Huawei, Honor devices)
About EMUI Themes:
EMUI themes come with the extension .hwt. Generally, it is called as Huawei themes hwt. These Huawei themes hwt files are the theme files. These files we have to place it in right folder to apply it from themes app. If you move this file into wrong folders you will not be able to install it.
Huawei Theme is very popular because it customizes not only just icons, it customizes status bars, navigation buttons and much more. Because of these themes, EMUI never gets bored. The latest EMUI 8 is very fast and does not get a freeze on theme installations.
Guide To Install EMUI Themes On EMUI 8, EMUI 5.1 Huawei Themes hwt files:
- Firstly, download any EMUI 8, EMUI 5.1 theme (it a .hwt file). Just like I downloaded GPix _2.hwt file.
- The second step is to move this Huawei themes .hwt themes file to:
For EMUI 5.0 or 5.1 goto LOCAL/INTERNAL STORAGE > HW Themes or For EMUI 8.0 or above goto LOCAL/INTERNAL STORAGE > THEMES
- The third step is to go to Huawei Themes app, then click “me” option and there will show your theme you moved earlier.
- Tap on the theme that you moved earlier. It will show details an screenshots of the theme.
- Now you just need to tap on apply option to enable the theme. Restart your mobile for the theme to take full effect.
That’s it, it is easy, right? try out popular themes you can get from here.
If you like the post share it with your friends, Follow our Instagram page to know about our announcement about giveaways. Follow here.
Here are some themes you should try: