Here is the Android 8.0 Oreo EMUI Theme for EMUI 5.0, EMUI 4.0. As we all know EMUI has loads of themes in their store. So here is another addition to their theme storage. Android 8.0 Oreo has launched the themes and stock wallpapers are out. So here is the Android 8.0 Oreo Theme for EMUI 5.0, EMUI 4.0. It is the best Android 8.0 Oreo theme available in EMUI store. So just head towards the download section and download the theme by huaweiemuithemes.
There are two Oreo themes. One of them is dark and another one is a simple Oreo theme. Just download which one you like. I think the dark theme looks best. This theme supports all EMUI 5.0, EMUI 4.0 devices. Many things changed in this themes. Like the status bar icons and some other icons are changed. About the dark theme, it is a modified layout of Android 8.0 Oreo theme. For more visuality just check the screenshots below.
Recommended For You:
- Install Stable Android M EMUI 4.0 B510 on Huawei Honor 4c
- Download Moto G5 Plus Stock Ringtones In High Quality (All Tones)
- Download Latest LG Q6 Stock Wallpapers In High Resolution
- Android 8.0 System Apps, Sounds, Fonts, Bootanimation and More
- Guide To Install ViPER4Android On EMUI 4.0 Huawei Phones
- Download OnePlus 5 Stock Ringtones In High Quality (All Tones)
Move To Table
- Name: Android 8.0 Oreo Theme/Dark Theme
- File Format: HWT
- Size Of Theme: 15/10MB
- Requirement: EMUI 5, EMUI 4.0
Downloads Android 8.0 Oreo EMUI Theme
Guide To Install:
How To Apply Theme:-
- First of all downloaded theme file.
- Copy the theme “.Hwt ” File To SDCard In “HWtheme” Folder.
- Back to home screen then open theme app on your phone.
- Now go to the Offline tab, select the theme what you want to apply, then click Apply.
⇒ For More Emui Themes, Browse Our ⇒ Themes Section
Like Huawei Dev For Huawei News Updates https://www.facebook.com/HuaweiDev