Enable Dark Theme on Any Android Oreo Device Without Root
Today we will share steps by step instruction to enable Dark Theme on Any Android Without Root. Many users want to enable Dark mode for Android. The dark theme on Android is having the perfect classy looks on your device. Before installation dark theme on Android, you would need root access. If your device rooted then you can easily install Dark theme with the help of Substratum Engine. Now a developer created a substratum Dark theme for Non-rooted user. Here we share the substratum theme and full guide to install Dark theme on Any Android Oreo Device without Root.
Enable Dark Theme on Any Android Oreo Device
This dark mode installing process work with only Android Oreo (8.0 +) devices. Android Oreo brings an awesome add-on-function called Andromeda, That feature is supported with Substratum Theme Engine without root. So let’s go to the guide to enable Dark Theme on Any Android Oreo Device without Root.
Steps To Enable Dark Theme on Android Oreo
- Launch the Andromeda desktop client so that Substratum has the permissions it needs in order to manage themes. The steps to achieve this, again, are outlined in the main tutorial here from XDA.
- First, download and install ‘substratum theme engine’ from below.
- Now download the dark theme application called ‘Sai’s Fresh Theme’ from below and install it on your device.
- After installing both apps now simply open substratum theme app and select “Sai’s Fresh Theme” from the list option.
- Once you are in the theme option click on the “select to toggle all overlays“. If you want to change the navbar colour then just change the colour from the list.
- Also if you want to enable dark theme on Google PlayStore, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Telegram and more then select the checkbox.
- After selecting overlays now click on the paint roller button in the below right corner of the screen. Then click “Build & Enable” option.
- Once process completed, reboot your device.
- That’s it now you can enjoy the Dark mode on your Android device.
- To remove the dark theme overlay from your device simply again open substratum app > Sai’s Fresh Theme > Select all the overlay that you want to remove then to click paint roller button > Tap on Disable selected and reboot your device.