[MOD] Flashable Moto G5 Plus Status Bar MOD On Stock Firmware
[MOD] Flashable Moto G5 Plus Status Bar MOD On Stock Firmware. So here is the status bar MOD for Moto G5 Plus smartphone. These MOD will work on Moto G5 Plus phones having stock 7.0 Nougat ROM. Before heading to the MOD let’s take some information about best in a 15k smartphone.
Short Info About Moto G5 Plus:
The Moto G5 Plus smartphone which was launched in February 2017. The phone comes with the 5.2-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080*1920 pixels. The display has PPI of 424pixels per inch. The G5 Plus is powered by 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm 625 processor comes with 4GB of RAM. Moto G5 Plus has 32GB of internal storage can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. Cameras are to be considered the G5 Plus comes with the 12 megapixels at the rear at 5 megapixels at front.
Names and Description of MODs:
- Stock Center Clock MOD: Position the clock in the center.
- System UI Clock and Battery: Battery percentage and center clock MOD (tested on NPN25.137.35 Firmware)
- VRT Status Right Clock: Position clock on the Right Side. (Revert)
- Battery Percentage MOD: Battery percentage in the status bar.
See below screenshot for more information:
Recommended For You:
- Download MIUI V6 KitKat Custom Rom For Redmi 1s
- Eclipse V3.3[4.4.2]Rom For Moto X
- Change Your Android CM11 Devices To 5.0 L Look
- How To Install FIUI KitKat Rom For Redmi 2
- Get Internet Speed Trafic Indicators With Internet Speed Meter
- Moto G5 Plus Running on Stock ROM Nougat
⇓⇓ Downloads ⇓⇓
Also, you can install the sound mod on your device: Install viper4android on Moto G5 Plus
NOTE: make a backup of your /system/priv-app/SystemUI folder before flashing!!
Guide To Install MOD on Moto G5 Plus:
- Make sure you have TWRP installed, to install the TWRP follow this guide HERE
- Download MOD from above what you want to install on your device and copy it your external card or internal storage.
- Then Boot your phone into recovery mode, by pressing and hold POWER + VOL UP + VOL DOWN buttons.
- Now in TWRP menu select install, navigate to the MOD you want to install.
- Swipe it to flash the MOD. Now reboot your phone.
- After reboot, you will see changes on your device.
Done, now enjoy the MOD, If you liked this post Don’t forget to share it!! If you have any problem comment in the comment box below or also you can message us at our official Facebook page GIZDEV.