GApps for MIUI 8 Android MARSHMALLOW and NOUGAT Rom’s
Xiaomi launched their new device Mi Mix and Mi Note 2 with Android Marshmallow Miui 8, Xiaomi also told they will launch MIUI 9 Android 7.0 on Mi Mix and Mi Note 2 in few days. Xiaomi also Release MIUI 8 Android Marshmallow On Redmi Note 3, Redmi 3s, MI 4, MI 4i and others Mi redmi Phone. Google Apps (Gapps) can’t be installed if you install Chinese version Miui 8 Android M In Xiaomi or Other Phones with miui 8 custom rom yo need to install it manually. Xiaomi Mi Mix and Mi Note 2 only launched in China, so you have to install the gapps manually, Xiaomi also told they would launch Android N MIUI 9 on there devices. Here the GApps for MIUI 8 Android MARSHMALLOW and NOUGAT Rom’s you can install with two methods.
There is two method you can flash the GApps zip via twrp recovery, but you have to root the device first. You can also install it via Google Installer V2 no root required.
This Gapps will install Google services like Google Service Framework, Google Account Manger, Google Play Store, Contacts and Calendar. This Gapp’s install method supports both Android Marshmallow 6.0 an Android Nougat 7.0 MIUI 8 and MIUI 9.
- Enable Unknown Source.
- Need Wifi Or Data Connection.
- Miui 8, MIUI 9 Or Android M, Android N Device .
- Root Twrp Recovery Required For Flashable Zip.
- Download The Flashable Zip or Google Installer Apk.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Google Installer V2 or Flashable Gapps ⇓⇓
Google Installer -> Google Installer V2_en.apk
Flashable Zip -> MM-gapps-fixed-signed.zip
Guide To Install GApps for MIUI 8 MIUI 9With Google Installer (NO ROOT):-
- Download and install “Google Installer V2_en.apk“.
- Open The App “Tap” The Blue Button.
Wait for Download and complete installation.
Guide To Install GApps for MIUI 8 MIUI 9With Flashable Zip (ROOT):-
1.) Download “MM-gapps-fixed-signed.zip” and copy it to Internal Storage.
2.) Turn off your phone Turn on into recovery into Go to install Navigate to the Gapps Zip -> Swipe To Install.
3.) Wipe cache reboot.
Fix “Error retrieving information from server. [RH-01]”
After it done reboot your device and sign in Google account to access Google Play play store and google service.
- Open Setting Apps Allow All Permission In Google Apps.
- Open the “Google Play” app and press the home button to return
- Go to Settings → Applications → Manage Applications
- Select the “ALL” tab, Search for “Google Play Store” and press it to open.
- Press “Clear cache.”
- Press “Force stop.”
- Return to Settings → Applications → Manage Applications
- Press “Google Services Framework.
- Clear Data.
- Press “Force Stop.”
- Start “Google Play Store”, and it should give an error
- Reboot. Once your device has restarted Google Play Store should work. Wait a minute or too if it doesn’t.
Like Share Comment Bellow 🙂
Like Xiaomi Dev:- https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev/ For More Updates.