Realme recently launched the Realme X series devices. Realme added two devices to this series – Realme X7 and Realme X7 Pro. This device comes in the premium mid-range segment with a beast performance and design. The highlighted features of the Realme X series is a camera, both the device comes with a 64MP quadruple-camera module on its back panel. Also, both device comes with AMOLED display and Mediatek flagship processor. If you want to boost Realme X7 and Realme X7 Pro camera performance, then you can use the Pixel 5 Camera on your device. So let’s go to the guide to install Google Camera for Realme X7 and Realme X7 Pro.
Google Camera for Realme X7 (Pro)
Google Camera (GCam) is available for the Realme X7 and Realme X7 Pro. Before download GCam, let’s talk about the camera feature of the Realme X series. Both the devices come with a quad-camera setup. The Realme X7 & X7 Pro brings a 64-megapixel primary with an 8MP wide-angle camera. Both the device has Realme camera app and all the function are available like AI toggle, and dedicated Night Mode capture sharp and Ultra-steady Video support. But if you want to try Gcam for better colour saturation and low-light images then you can download the Google Camera app on your smartphone.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like anticipated astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & a few more. Also, the latest Google Camera 8.1 lots of essential features, along with better Google camera optimization. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 8.1 for Realme X7 & X7 Pro.
Download Google Camera for Realme X7 & X7 Pro
The Gcam 8.1 doesn’t need any changes, but if you are using Gcam 7.4 then download the below setting and set on your device.
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Config file GCam 7.4 – Download Link
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (rx7p-config7.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Install Google Camera (GCam) on Realme X7 & X7 Pro
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
You may also like: Get OnePlus Dolby Atmos For Android Devices Magisk Module
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Realme device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.