Today we share Gcam for Samsung Galaxy A32 & A32 5G. The latest Samsung mid-range smartphone comes with a 64MP quadruple camera, while the Galaxy A32 5G offers a 48MP camera. Also, the company optimize the default camera app to take a good quality picture and video recording. If you want to tweak camera quality then use Pixel 5 Camera that takes a better quality image. So let’s go to the guide to install Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A32 and Galaxy A32 5G.
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A32 (5G)
Both Samsung Galaxy A32 And Galaxy A32 5G comes with the same camera module, Only the difference is on Galaxy A32 has 64MP primary camera where the 5G variant has a 48MP camera. Further, the other camera module comes on an 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The newer model is running the One UI 3.0 based Android 11 OS, which brings some improvement to the camera. The Galaxy A32 & A32 5G stock camera takes impressive images but the Google camera provides better low light image shots and a more detailed picture.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like anticipated astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & a few more. Also, the latest Google Camera 7.3 lots of essential features, along with better Google camera optimization. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 7.3 for Samsung Galaxy A32 And Samsung Galaxy A32 5G.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A32 (5G)
- GCam for Samsung Galaxy A32 (4G & 5G): Camera_Go_1.8.3_Wichaya.apk
- Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A32: GCam_5.200604.2138build-7.3.021.apk [without Night Mode]
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Download Config file – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (sam-a32.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Install Google Camera (GCam) on Samsung Galaxy A32 & A32 5G
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
You may also like: Microsoft Launcher APK For any Android Devices
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Xiaomi device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.