iQOO announced another smartphone this year called iQOO Z3. This is an affordable 5G smartphone from IQOO with Snapdragon 768G 5G processor with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, 120Hz AMOLED panel, triple-lens camera module, and more. iQOO always focuses on performance and camera quality on their device. iQOO Z3 has three cameras at the back with a 64MP main camera sensor. Also, the iQOO Z3 camera captures nice images, but you can try the Pixel 5 camera on iQOO Z3 to boost the picture quality. If you are using iQOO Z3 and looking for GCam then you are at the right place. Here we share Google Camera 8.1 for iQOO Z3.
Google Camera 8.1 for iQOO Z3
iQOO Z3 has three cameras at the back, including a 64MP ISOCELL Samsung GW3 sensor, an 8MP ultrawide camera with a 120-degree field of view and a 2MP macro sensor. It sports a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies with an f/2.0 aperture. Image quality was good when shooting during the daylight but at night the quality is not up to the mark. Google camera Improves the Quality of Image of iQOO Z3. The default camera app on iQOO phones perform well in most conditions, but Gcam capture mind-boggling low-light shots.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like anticipated astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & a few more. Also, the latest Google Camera 8.1 has lots of essential features, along with better Google camera optimization. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 8.1 for iQOO Z3.
Download Google Camera for iQOO Z3
- Google Camera 8.1 for iQOO Z3: PXv8.1_GCam-v1.2.apk
- Google Camera 8.2 for iQOO Z3: MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2_MGC.apk
Install GCam on iQOO Z3
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
- Simply download the APK from above-listed link.
- Now open the app.
- PX Mod Settings > Pixel AWB > select Pixel 3.
- Go back to PX Mod Settings > Stock Features > Disable Auto Night Sight Photo.
- Again, open PX Mod Settings > Stock Features > Disable Auto Night Sight Portrait.
- Also enable HDR+ Enhanced for better results.
- That’s it.
For MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2_MGC.apk, there is no need to configure it, but you can change the settings accordingly to get better results.
You may also like: How To Get Which Device Did You Plugged In On Windows 10
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your iQOO device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.