Today we share Gcam for OnePlus 5/5T. OnePlus launched OnePlus_5 few years ago. OnePlus 5 was one of the best flagship-range smartphones that comes with the premium looks and setup. This device takes a good quality picture but stock camera app are look more pleasing to the eyes and some of places image quality overexpose so the object in the image lose their original colour where images shot with GCam is closer to reality and highly detailed. Also, you can use all the features from Pixel 3 camera app on OnePlus_5/5T device. So let’s download and install 6.2 Google Camera for OnePlus 5/5T.
This is the best 3rd party camera app forOnePlus_5/5T. We all want our phone camera quality is very good. Well, so Google camera Improve the Quality of Image of OnePlus_5/5T. The Google camera is of the best camera app that offers to shoot Night Sight and best portrait with HDR+. Here we found the best working Google Camera 6.2 for OnePlus 5/5T.
Google Camera 6.2 For OnePlus 5/5T:
Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. Also, it has features like night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. This camera app works with all types of devices (root and non-root). You can install it like a simple APK then you need to change some settings for better photo experience. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 6.2 for OnePlus 5/5T.
Download Google_Camera For_OnePlus 5/5T
- Google_Camera_6.2 OnePlus_5/5T (Older Version)
- Updated Gcam 21/10/2019 APK
- Google Camera 7.4 By Nikita Developer
Fixed OP5 (Especial version for OP5).
Dynamic Black Levels.
Hot Pixels Fix.
Lens Distortion/Vignette Correction.
Black Level selective (Green tint issues).
Changed Speed Shutter to ISO Priority.
Changelogs Nikita Gcam 7.4
Initial release (Big thanks to BSG for 7.4 base and Arnova8G2 for additional OnePlus fixes)
Disabled sabre, fixed black spot and some other stuff to make it work on OP5/5T
Added HALs (Big thanks to Arnova8G2)
Fixed exif info (Thanks Arnova8G2)
Added support for more phones (Thanks Arnova8G2)
Added XML Configs support
Added third-party gallery support
Added HDR+ Enhanced frames
Added Exposure Compensation for Main and Front
Added AWB and HDR+ model settings for Main and Front
Added force JPEG Format toggle (Thanks Arnova8G2)
Added Sabre toggle (Thanks PitbulL)
Added toggle to Disable Hexagon DSP
Added video bitrate
Added Portraits Folder
Some other small changes
Also Check: Download Google Camera For OPPO Reno 10X Zoom
Install Google Camera:
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app.
- Then grant all the permissions like Camera, Microphone and Storage.
- Now enjoy.
How To Use Config Files
- Download above anyone config file.
- Open file manager, create a folder named GCam and then create another folder configs and configs7 in the same GCam folder.
- Now copy the XML file you downloaded into the configs and configs7 folder.
- Now open the Google Camera app, double tap on the dark area.
- The config file will be shown then click on restore.
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below.