LG G7 ThinQ is the newest model launched after G6. Here is another ported version of Google Camera for LG G7 ThinQ. There is always something different about Gcam, sometimes the pictures are heat and miss. So here is the Google Camera For_LG G7 ThinQ. It will surely increase the quality of the images captured. Also, it captures very good quality pictures better than the stock cam app. Google is the best camera that features the best Portrait mode but the portrait mode doesn’t seem to be working in this version of GCam. Gcam mod is very much popular nowadays. Some of the features are working only in this version so you can try it yourself. Today we share a guide to installing Ported Google Camera for LG G7 ThinQ.
Ported Google Camera For LG G7 ThinQ
If you love the Google camera interface and want to install it on your LG G7 ThinQ device then you are in the right place. It required does not need to root the smartphone. Just follow the guide below and install Google Camera_For LG G7 ThinQ.
Google Cam is a camera application developed by Google for Android. Previous year Google launched a new Gcamera with a pixel device, that comes with lots of new features with a portrait. It gives you to take better low-light camera quality. So if you have an LG G7 ThinQ device and you love photography then you must try this modded app on your device. The Camera port is developed by BSG.
LG G7 ThinQ is not reasonably priced but those who bought it can try this Google camera. In this MOD the portrait mode and Night sight feature are working. Check them out and download the Google Camera APK from the below link.
Let’s check out some bugs and working features of this app.
- Rear HDR+ Capture
- Front Capture (no HDR+)
- Other feature works well.
- Night Sight (Heat or Miss)
- Light Trails
- Multi lens improvement
- Some features are not working
Download LG G7 ThinQ Google Camera 8.4:
LG G7 ThinQ Related – LG G7 ThinQ Service code and Secret Codes
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablet in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk.
- Once installation complete, Open the Gcamera app on your device.
- Click on the options icon, you will see many options select one. also, you can change the camera setting from the setting option.
Now you have Google Cam For Lg G7 ThinQ. If you have any problems comment below or message us on our official Facebook page!!