Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro is the newest model launched after Note 4. Here is the another ported version of Google Camera for Redmi Note 5 Pro. There is always something different about Gcam, sometimes the pictures are heat and miss. So here is the Google Camera For Redmi Note 5 Pro. It will surely increase the quality of the images captured. Also, it captures very good quality pictures better than the stock cam app. Google is of the best camera that featured the best Portrait mode. Gcam mod is very much popular nowadays. The Google Camera will capture portrait mode with both rear and front cam. Today we share a guide to install Ported Google Camera for Redmi Note 5 Pro.
Ported Google Camera For Redmi Note 5 Pro:
If you love Google camera interface and want to install on your Note 5 Pro device then you are the right place. It required root permissions so you need to root the smartphone. Just follow the guide below and install Google Camera For Redmi Note 5 Pro.
Google Cam is a camera application developed by Google for Android. Previous year Google launched new Gcamera with pixel device, that comes with lots of new features with a portrait. It gives you to take better low light camera quality. So if you have a Note 5 Pro device and you love photography then you must try this modded app on your device. The Camera port is developed by ARNOVA8G2.
Let’s check out some bugs and working features of this app.
- Rear HDR+ Capture
- Front Capture (no HDR+)
- Others feature works well.
- Portrait Mode
- HDR+ On Both Rear+Front Cams
- Video Stabilization
- Both Cam Portrait Mode
Download Redmi Note 5 Pro Google Camera:
- 6.3 Gcam Update
- 6.1 Latest update 18/07/2019
- 6.3.026 Update (Not Stable) 05/09/2019
- Latest 6.1 Version Update 19/10/2019
Download any one of the above which gives you good results!!
Download Google Camera 7.2 For Redmi Note 5 Pro:
Changelogs from PARROT Developer:
For the interface was taken a device with the codename -sargo- (Pixel 3).
– The default device for the main camera is coral -, and the device for the front camera is bullhead -.
– FPS selection in video has been added.
– It seems to have been enabled astrophotography mode by default.It is unknown at this time…
– Added front camera fix for Redmi Note 5 Pro.
– Item “Familiar faces” is activated.
– The “shutter Sound” item is available to everyone.
– Added 1/4 and 1/8 switch fix.
– The portrait was removed for repairs.
– The “Slow down” item is hidden on redmi K20/K20 PRO, MI 9, Mi 9T,Redmi Note 8, Redmi Note 4x devices.
– Item ” Change the depth of field of images in social.the Internet ” became available to everyone.
– Added the item ” Use a hint about the position of the phone in relation to the horizon.”
– Added “Use Google Photos” option.
– Added “Focus tracking” item.
– Added “Hide Motion icon” item.
– Fixed motion feature on all smartphones.Initially, when you turn on this function took off
– Added item “Maximum brightness”.
– Added item “compression DNG “RAW”.
– Added a proprietary “Quick settings” switch.
– Added “Open default mode” item.
– Added “Interface Theme” item.
– Added item “JPG Quality”.
– Added Auto White Balance selection.
– Added item “auto exposure Correction”.
– Added the item “exposure Compensation”.
– Added fine-tuning of saturation.
– Added item ” auto white Balance in HDR+”.
– Added Display P3.
– Added paragraph “Use of an improved bonding of frames Sabre”.
– Sabre has been fixed completely on the Redmi Note 7.
– Added item ” auto exposure Correction in Night mode”
– Added “night mode Hint” item.
– Added the suppression of flicker
– Added hue correction on front camera
– Added “hot pixel Suppression” option.
– Added item “Ignore black pixels”.
– Added item “UHD 4K mode” Acceleration””
– Added item “Disable item” Slow motion”
– Added bitrate selection
– Fixed crash app on Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9 / Redmi K20 etc devices.
– Added item quality selection in blur mode.
– So it was a lot of work done very fine which is barely visible to the ordinary user.
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk.
- Once installation complete, Open the Gcamera app on your device.
- Click on the options icon, you will see many options select one. also, you can change the camera setting from setting option.
Now you have Google Cam For Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro. If you have any problems comment below or message us on our official Facebook page!!