Download Ported Google Camera For Redmi Note 5 Pro (6.3 Update)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro is the newest model launched after Note 4. Here is the another ported version of Google Camera for Redmi Note 5 Pro. There is always something different about Gcam, sometimes the pictures are heat and miss. So here is the Google Camera For Redmi Note 5 Pro. It will surely increase the quality of the images captured. Also, it captures very good quality pictures better than the stock cam app. Google is of the best camera that featured the best Portrait mode. Gcam mod is very much popular nowadays. The Google Camera will capture portrait mode with both rear and front cam. Today we share a guide to install Ported Google Camera for Redmi Note 5 Pro.
Ported Google Camera For Redmi Note 5 Pro:
If you love Google camera interface and want to install on your Note 5 Pro device then you are the right place. It required root permissions so you need to root the smartphone. Just follow the guide below and install Google Camera For Redmi Note 5 Pro.
Google Cam is a camera application developed by Google for Android. Previous year Google launched new Gcamera with pixel device, that comes with lots of new features with a portrait. It gives you to take better low light camera quality. So if you have a Note 5 Pro device and you love photography then you must try this modded app on your device. The Camera port is developed by ARNOVA8G2.
Let’s check out some bugs and working features of this app.
- Rear HDR+ Capture
- Front Capture (no HDR+)
- Others feature works well.
- Portrait Mode
- HDR+ On Both Rear+Front Cams
- Video Stabilization
- Both Cam Portrait Mode
Download Redmi Note 5 Pro Google Camera:
Download any one of the above which gives you good results!!
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk.
- Once installation complete, Open the Gcamera app on your device.
- Click on the options icon, you will see many options select one. also, you can change the camera setting from setting option.
Now you have Google Cam For Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro. If you have any problems comment below or message us on our official Facebook page!!