Microsoft launched the next-generation operating system Windows 11 for PC on 5 October 2021. Microsoft first released the operating system as an insider preview and after many beta testing, they released the final version of Windows 11. The first final Windows 11 update is Windows 11 [22000.194] and it’s available for download on the official website. In this post, we will guide you on how to download the Latest Windows 11 ISO File from the official Microsoft website and Unofficial websites like adguard.net so let’s begin.
Normally Windows 10 users can install the Windows 11 update from System Updates. You have to go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Updates > Check for updates, after that, you should see a Windows 11 upgrade option. You can also use the Windows 11 Assistant Software to install the os on your PC we have already posted about this. But if you are still not getting the update and want to install Windows 11 on a fresh PC then you have to download the iso. And that’s why we writing this article on how to get the Latest Windows 11 ISO direct download link to install it on your new PC.
Microsoft has moved the app icons to the center of the taskbar and a new Start button, clicking on which opens a pop-up that reveals more applications and services you have installed on your PC. The tray area looks cleaner than before in what may be a simple way to access some functionalities directly from the taskbar. There is also a new Windows 11 boot animation and a startup sound to welcome you.
System Requirements for Windows 11
Make sure your PC Hardware meets the minimum system requirements to install Windows 11.
- Processor: 1Ghz Dual Core 64-bit CPU.
- RAM: 4GB RAM or greater.
- Storage: 64 GB* or greater available storage (SSD is recommended).
- Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later, with a WDDM 2.0 driver.
- System firmware: UEFI firmware, Secure Boot Capable.
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0.
- See here for full Hardware requirements details for the os.
Check minimum system requirements
You can simply install PC Health Check App to know whether your PC really supports the latest Windows 11 or not.
- Download PC Health Check App from the below link – https://aka.ms/GetPCHealthCheckApp
- Install and Open the app on your Windows PC.
- Click on the “Check Now” button in the Top section called “Introducing Windows 11“.
- You should get a notice called “This Pc Meets Windows 11 Requirements”.
- Now, you can proceed to install Windows 11 on your pc using Windows 11 Assistant or the Windows 11 iso file.
Why Windows 11 ISO File?
The main reason for ISO File is, A new build pc that meets all the hardware requirements and you want to install it on your fresh pc. Secondly is you can try the OS on your pc that does not meet all hardware requirements. And third, you’re not getting the Windows 11 update, and you are ready to install it manually via the iso file. Also, the ISO file is required to repair the OS.
How to Get Latest Windows 11 ISO File Direct Download Link
Now you can get the resumable direct Windows 11 ISO File link from the official Microsoft website and another unofficial Windows 11 Link generator website. So you don’t have to find any Windows 11 torrent link or Windows 11 iso google drive download link.
First Method from the Microsoft website:
1. Visit Microsoft Windows 11 download website: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows11
2. Now go to the “Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO)” section and select Windows 11.
3. Click Download in the “Before you begin” section and move to “Select the product language” select your language and click Confirm.
4. Microsoft Will generate the latest build Windows 11 ISO file download link that will be valid for 24 hours from the time of creation.
5. Now click “64-bit Download” to start downloading the iso file.
Second Method Windows 11 ISO Link generator RG-Adgaurd.net
The easiest way to get the latest Windows 11 iso link is rg-adguard.net. The website will instantly generate the latest Windows build ISO file without login into the Microsoft website.
- First Visit the tb.rg-adguard.net website and follow the simple steps.
- Select type: Windows (Final)
- Version: Select the latest build version currently latest is “Windows 11 [22000.318]“.
- Edition: Windows 11
- Language: English
- File: Win11_English_x64v1.iso
- Now click on download to instantly start the download.
Next, read our next article on How To Install Windows 11 with iso file using Windows 11 Media Creation Tool or Rufus.