Samsung is known for the best customizable devices that comes with the latest OneUI or TouchWiz UI. Samsung Galaxy device has the ability to modify the interface like wallpaper, theme, icon, and lock screen wallpapers, etc. Both the OneUI and TouchWiz UI are able to change font, icon many things through themes manager. But in this method, you cant set any font that you are love to enable. Today we share the best guide to install any Font in Samsung Galaxy Devices without any root access.
In previous to install any theme, you need to install the Substratum Theme Engine that requires root access, and it’s quite unstable at this time. But here we share a guide that doesn’t need any root access to install any font in Samsung devices. The Samsung Store has everything expect free font. Thats why here we share the best way to get the free font for Samsung Galaxy devices. You can download the unlimited font from any website and follow the instruction below to install fonts on Samsung.
Install Any Font In Samsung Galaxy Devices
There are many fonts available on the internet. As per the latest update of Samsung, it doesn’t support for installing custom fonts on the newest Android 9.0/Pie. If you are still running on Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo, then continue using this guide.
Download Custom Font for Samsung Galaxy Devices
Below we share many websites to download the various font for your device. If you are not available your favourite font here, then search on Google. Make sure the font is in Truetype font (.ttf). Download any one application, both apps are provided lots of fonts.
Download Google Fonts for Samsung Galaxy Devices
Below we share the Google font packs. Google fonts are too simple and cool for every device. And this font easily works with Samsung devices that running on Android 9.0 Pie or earlier.
Steps to Install Fonts on Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Download a font form the Internet. Then extract the Truetype (.ttf) font file.
- Now open the themeGalaxy app and go through the tutorial or skip all to go to the Home Page.
- Then open Side Menu by swipe right from the left edge.
- After that, select “Build Custom font from .ttf” under the “Extra” category.
- Give any name to the font. (name should not have space) and check the box “Pick .ttf file manually.”
- Now choose the TTF file from where you have downloaded and extracted before.
- Then click on the “Build” option.
- Now install the APK. (Allow the permission to install apps from other sources)
- Once done Reboot your device.
- Now Go to System Settings > Display > Font and Screen zoom.
- Select the font. (whatever the name you saved)
- Then, click on the Done button.
Thats it now you can enjoy any font on your Samsung device. Now you can enjoy a new font on your device. Also, If you like this content, then share it with your friends, and if you want more this type widget, then search on our website.