Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Nexus 6P Nougat
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Nexus 6P Nougat. Here is the latest TWRP For Nexus 6P. Also, we will guide you to root your device. For hell, lots of customizations TWRP recovery is a must. So here we will guide you to install TWRP Recovery on your Nexus 6P. Also, we will guide you to root 6P.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do.
Benefits of TWRP And Rooting:
- By rooting you can easily delete bloatware that is built in in the smartphones. Free up some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages; you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is the very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
- Nexus 6P on Android 7.1.2 N2G48C Official Firmware
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Download ” adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip “, ” TWRP.img ”, ” SuperSU ” to install recovery and root Nexus 6P.
- Read Guide.
- Guide To Install Android O, IOS, Windows Emojis On Your Android
- Install TWRP Recovery And Root Galaxy Tab E SM-T377P/SM-T560NU
- Install TWRP Recovery And Root Samsung J1 Mini (SM-J105)
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery and Root Nextbook Ares 8
⇓⇓ Downloads ⇓⇓
More Nexus 5X Downloads – Download Nexus 5X & Nexus 6P Stock Wallpapers For Any Android
Guide To Unlock Bootloader Of 6P:-
1.) Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” and unzip it.
2.) Open Command Promot in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right Button => Open Cmd Here.
3.) Connect your phone to pc now copy paste this commands to cmd window and hit enter.
adb reboot bootloader
- This command will turn your phone into bootloader mode.
fastboot oem unlock
This command will unlock your phone bootloader confirm the unlock in your phone by Volume Up + Down, Power Button.
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery on Nexus 6P:-
- First, read Preparation, Unlock Bootloader, Download required files of your device.
- Extract “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip“.
- Download TWRP recovery and boot.img IMG file rename ” TWRP.img ” to ” recovery.img ” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
- Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click
- Connect your phone to PC.
- Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (FASTBOOT) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Flash custom TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- For reboot your device type below command and hit enter.
- TWRP installing successfully done, Now go to the root step.
Guide To Root Nexus 6P Nougat:-
- Download SuperSu_2.79.Zip from above link and copy it to the external memory.
- Boot your phone into Recovery mode by pressing VOL UP + POWER Buttons.
- On the TWRP home go to Install and navigate to the SuperSu_2.79.Zip.
- Swipe to install.
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Reboot your phone.
Done, You have installed Recovery and Root Nexus 6P Nougat. Download any root checker app to check root. Done!! You installed TWRP recovery and Rooted 6P.
More Downloads – Nexus 2016 Stock Wallpapers, Ringtones, And Launcher Download
If you want any help comment below, Stay tuned for more cool posts. 🙂 Also Like our Facebook page to stay up to date !!
Leave a Reply