After the launch of the phone, xda forum member developed twrp 3.0 recovery for nextbook ares 8 which need for root nextbook ares 8, install custom ROM’s, mods. To rooting you first need to install custom recovery of nextbook ares 8 read the preparation for unlocking bootloader guide. This guide for nextbook ares 8.
Nextbook launched there new phone nextbook are 8 and we are back with our new guide to install twrp recovery, and root on nextbook is 8. Nextbook are 8 smartphones was launched in 2016, it has 8″ inch display with 800 x 1280 resolution. The phone powered by 1.8ghz octa-core intel® Atom processor and 1gb ddr3l of ram. The phone comes with 16gb, it can be expanded up to 64gb. About the camera of nextbook ares 8 2.0-megapixel primary camera and a 0.3-megapixel front for selfies. The phone runs in android 5.1 and is also support micro HDMI port.
Move To Table
- Backup Phone Data.
- Enable Developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options .
- Enabled USB Debugging.
Go to settings on your phone. Developer Settings > Enable Usb Debugging.
- Download The Files.
- Read Instructions.
⇓⇓ Download Root Kit ⇓⇓
Let’s Go For Instruction:-
- Download Nextbook-Ares 8-twrp-root.zip From Above Link & Extract It.
- Copy SuperSU246.Zip On Your SDcard
- Go to Extracted folder And Open Cmd There By ⇓⇓⇓
Hold Shift + Mouse Right On The Folder then click open command windows here
- Connect your phone to PC Now type or paste this commands to cmd windows then hit enter.
adb reboot bootloader
- That will turn your phone into fastboot mode.
- Then flash twrp recovery Via This Bellow Command
fastboot flash recovery twrp_recovery.img
- Then Reboot Your Phone Normal Mode Via This Bellow Command
Root Nextbook Ares 8 Via TWRP:-
- Reboot Into TWRP recovery [volume up + power]
- Go To Install Navigate To The SuperSU246.Zip ⇒ Select ⇒ Swipe To Install.
- Back and Reboot Your Phone.
Note: – Check Root Access With Root Checker
You Might Also Like:-
- How to Change Font Style on Huawei EMUI 5.0 Without Root
- Guide To Install 3.1.0 Recovery And Root Intex Cloud Q11
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Zenfone 4 ZE554KL
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Vivo Y66