Guide To Unlock Bootloader Install TWRP And Root Yu Yunicorn
After the launch of the phone, yu forum member developed Twrp 3.0 recovery for Yu Yunicorn which need for Root Yu Yunicorn device, install custom ROM’s, Mods. To install twrp recovery, you first need to unlock the bootloader of Yu Yunicorn read the Preparation for unlocking bootloader guide.
- Backup Phone Data.
- Enable Developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options .
- Enabled USB Debugging.
Go to settings on your phone. Developer Settings > Enable Usb Debugging.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box .
- Install Mtk Preloader and Yu Driver From Here.
- Download Mtk Flash Tool From Here
- Download The Files.
- Read Instructions.
Recommended For You:-
- How to Change Font Style on Huawei EMUI 5.0 Without Root
- Unlock Bootloader, Root OnePlus 5 Install TWRP Recovery
- HTC Butterfly 3 Unlock Bootloader Install TWRP And Root Guide
- Guide to Unlock Bootloader of Zuk Phones Zuk Z2 Pro, Zuk Z2, Zuk Z1
⇓⇓ Download Twrp 3.0 & Super-Su ⇓⇓
Guide To Unlock Bootloader Of Yu Yunicorn:-
Step 1 -> Read The Preparation.
2 -> Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” and unzip it.
3 -> Go to “adb-fastboot-tool-2016” folder And Open Cmd There By ⇓⇓⇓
Hold Shift + Mouse Right On The Folder then click open command windows here
4 -> Turn Off your phone and turn it to fastboot bootloader mode by Volume Up + Power.
Or reboot in to fastboot bootloader by adb command “adb reboot bootloader” in switch on phone
5 -> Connect your phone to PC Now type or paste this commands to cmd windows then hit enter.
fastboot –i 0x1ebf oem unlock
- This code will unlock your Yu Yunicorn also erase all phone data, please confirm by phone volume up to unlock bootloader
fastboot –i 0x1ebf reboot
- This command reboots your normal device mode
Guide To Install Twrp 3.0 On Yu Yunicorn:-
Step 1 -> First Unlock Bootloader.
2 -> Download “Yu-Yunicorn-twrp-stock.zip” and unzip it.
3 -> Download Mtk Flash Tool and unzip it From Here.
4 -> Run “flash_tool.exe” from Mtk Flash Tool folder.
5 -> Go To Download Tab And Then Scatter-Loading.
6 -> Navigate And Browse To MT6755_Android_scatter.Txt From Yu-Yunicorn-twrp-stock Folder.
7 -> Now Only Check Recovery And Unchecked All.
- Click On Location In-Front Of Recovery Then Browse The Recovery Which Recovery You Want Browse The Recovery Img File From Downloaded Folder.
8 ->Turn Off Your Phone And Click on Download Button.
9 -> Connect Your Switch Off Phone and install the driver flash tool will start the process after it did remove the USB cable and switch on the phone.
Note: – You can also flash the stock after root done or for update process by browsing “orig recovery.img“.
If the recovery is not working then choose the “twrp-3.0.2-0-20160628-UNOFFICIAL-wt6755_66_sz_l.img” recovery file.
Guide To Root Yu Yunicorn:-
- You can root the device with king root.
- Or Via Recovery Mode
- Download and Copy “Root-SuperSU-v2.65.zip” To Your Phone.
- Turn Off Your Phone.
- Turn On It Recovery Mode by (Volume Down + Power ).
- Go To Install Navigate To The Root-SuperSU-v2.65.zip Swipe To Install.
- Back and Reboot Your Phone.
Note: – Check Root Access With Root Checker.
Leave a Reply