Guide To Install Xposed Framework On Samsung J2 2016
What is Xposed?
Xposed Framework will unlock your phone to customize the device, you can customize your phone theme, Status bar, Notification, Changing Device IMEI, Serail no, Model No, customizing Lock Screen, Icons, Blocking adds, Playing Youtube Videos Background and much more. So let’s begin with the guide.
We already posted the Xposed guide for EMUI 4.1, Also for MIUI 7 running device.
Recommended For You:
- Install Xposed Framework On MIUI v7 Running Device
- Guide To Install Xposed On Lollipop Android 5.1 and 5.0
- Install Xposed Framework In EMUI 4.1 And EMUI 3.1 Devices
- Guide To Install Twrp 3.0 and Root Honor 7 in EMUI 4.0
Heading to our post Guide To Install Xposed Framework On Samsung J2 2016.Just Follow the procedure and install on your J2 2016. Follow below steps to install it on your device.
- Samsung J2 2016
- Rooted Device Guide->
- TWRP Installed
⇓⇓Download Xposed Framework For Samsung J2 2016 ⇓⇓
Steps To Install:
- Download Xposed_framework_SMJ2_2016.Zip and Xposed_Installer.APK and uninstaller put all of them in internal memory.
- Install Xposed_Installer.APK.
- Boot your phone into recovery by pressing Power + VOL UP + HOME buttons.
- Now from TWRP home screen select Install and navigate to the Xposed.Zip
- Swipe it to install.
- After installation reboots your mobile. First boot will take some time to boot.
- If you got stuck into boot loop go to recovery and flash the uninstaller.Zip.
Now install Xposed APK to try out some cool modules. Enjoy the customizations. If you need any help comment below. 🙂
For Xposed Guides Visit Xposed Framework Section=>
Leave a Reply