The Giant mobile brand Xiaomi is a new Xiaomi Redmi Y2 that was the most selling smartphone in the Redmi Y series. So in this November month, the next MIUI stable updates are rolling out. It was having some issues which were reported by users fix is arrived for Redmi Y2. So the latest update is available now. The latest Pie Stable update is available now!! The Android 9 based MIUI 11 will be available for most of the devices. So the MIUI 11 For Redmi Y2 Model is now available.
- A non-rooted Redmi_Y2 with Stock Recovery installed.
- If you are upgrading from the previous Global STABLE MIUI version then DATA WILL NOT BE WIPED FROM OTA UPDATE!!
Download Android 9 Based MIUI 11 For Redmi Y2 (220.127.116.11):
How To Install:
- Download the MIUI 11 Global stable ROM ZIP file from the above downloads section.
- Now go to Settings—>About Phone—>System Update. This will show your current system update version.
- Now Tap on the upper right corner 3 vertical dots. Tap on Choose Update Package.
- Select the ROM file you downloaded earlier. The installation will start.
- After the complete installation, you will be prompted for Reboot, reboot the device.
Enjoy the MIUI 11 For Redmi Y2. If you like the post Don’t forget to share it!! In case you have any problems comment in the comment box below or also you can reach us at our official Facebook page GIZDEV.