A while ago MIUI 12 was released. The global launch was held on May 19. The first devices which will get the MIUI 12 were listed too. So as per the reveal, MIUI 12 For Poco F2 Pro and Redmi K30 MIUI 12 Update. This is the china stable update so you can install it easily. MIUI 12 brings huge changes in the UI, this firmware update is so far the best update till from Xiaomi. You can download Poco F2 Pro MIUI 12 update and install it via recovery.
Xiaomi tried to do something different this time. Yeah, they tried to copy the iOS UI but still, it’s not the full copy they have added some tweaks and features that’s all we want right? Some people are complaining about the MIUI 12 being a copy of iOS, though MIUI is just a UI they have challenged the iOS 13 transitions too.
Recently, Redmi K20 Pro and MI 9T Variants MIUI 12 was released. MI 10 and MI 10 Pro Android 11 BETA 1 is also released. But MIUI 12 For Poco F2 Pro/Redmi K30 Pro is still based on the Android 10 version. This the China’s stable ROM but you can install it global devices too. If you are rooted and have TWRP recovery you can install EU ROM For Redmi K30 Pro/Poco F2 Pro easily.
MIUI 12 For Poco F2 Pro/Redmi K30 Pro Update
The global ROMS will arrive soon. But if you don’t want to wait you can install China stable ROMs. You just need to later install the Google apps by Google app installer APK. That’s it so download the ZIP file from below links. The update is almost 3GB in size. You can enjoy all of the MIUI 12 features. Some highlighted features like MIUI 12 Super Wallpapers.
Download Redmi K30 Pro/Poco F2 Pro MIUI 12 Update
China Stable Poco F2 Pro/Redmi K30 Pro MIUI Update
Xiaomi EU Rom MIUI 12 For Poco F2 Pro/Redmi K30 Pro
How To Install Recovery ROM
- Download the stable ROM ZIP file from the above downloads section.
- Now go to Settings—>About Phone—>System Update. This will sh ow your current system update version.
- Now Tap on the upper right corner 3 vertical dots. Tap on Choose Update Package.
- Select the ROM file you downloaded earlier. The installation will start.
- After the complete installation, you will be prompted for Reboot, reboot the device.
How To Install EU ROM (Needs TWRP)
- Make sure to backup your data.
- Download the ROM from downloads section respective to your device. Copy it to your internal storage.
- Turn your phone into recovery mode like TWRP Recovery mode.
- Go to Wipe and do a factory reset. Also again go to wipe–> advanced Wipe–> select system, data, and swipe to wipe it.
- Go to install and navigate to the ROM ZIP File.
- Now swipe to install the ROM.
Enjoy the Poco F2 Pro/Redmi K30 Pro MIUI 12 Update. If you like the post Don’t forget to share it!! In case you have any problems comment in the comment box below or also you can reach us at our official Facebook page GIZDEV.