Moto G5 Plus All In One Toolkit For Root, TWRP (Windows/Linux/Mac)
About All In One Toolkit:
This awesome toolkit is developed by an XDA member DRTECHIE. All credits go to him, This is just a simple toolkit which allows you to easily ROOT, TWRP, Unbrick, Backup easily in just a few clicks. So now for the Moto G5 Plus, there is no need of doing any manual process which really a headache for a newbie. Also, there will be low chances of bricking your smartphone. This All In One Toolkit will run on Windows, Linux, Mac platforms, hence there is no need to worry about compatibility. Let’s check it out some of its features.
Features Of All In One Toolkit:
- Works on Windows, Linux, Mac running systems
- Flash TWRP Recovery
- Flash SuperSu
- No need of installing ADB and Fastboot binaries
- Flash Stock firmware i.e. unbrick your phone
- Get bootloader unlock data from device
- Create and restore backups with few buttons easily
- TWRP backups which are saved to the computer might fail to restore, backups which are on phone can be restored.
- TWRP gets stuck on boot logo instead of flashed.
So, if you are Moto G5 Plus user, you can give a try to this awesome tool. I strongly recommend this tool for its simplicity and features. This tool will really help to try any custom ROMs, installing recovery, taking backups etc. Download from below links for your respective system and install and use this tool.
⇓⇓ DOWNLOADS ⇓⇓
If you like this post Don’t forget to share!! If you have any problem with this post comment below in comment box, KEEP VISITING!!