Motorola started its smartphone business in a while ago. First, they were with Google and till then it was all good but now its owned by Lenovo. Moto was really good with Android updates and durability. They have both flagship and Mid-Range Android Phones. Moto devices used Qualcomm and MediaTek both chipset on their devices. Like Samsung, the Xiaomi Flashing tool Moto also has an official flash tool like Mi Flash Tool. The tool only distributed in the Moto service centre, but it available in blogs and communities, you can find it on many blogs but all are sharing old versions. With Moto RSD Lite Tool you can flash Moto/Motorola Android devices, Unbrick Moto devices, Update Moto Devices. In this post, we have shared the new to the latest version of the Moto RSD Lite Tool, RSD Lite Motorola.
RSD Lite Motorola helps you to Recover your device form the hard brick if you have flashed wrong Stock and Custom Rom. Moto RSD Lite tool also updates your device’s to new Android Version Android 7.0, Android 8.0. The tool supports All old and new Moto Android devices. Here we have shared the latest Moto RSD Lite Tool Download link and a guide on how to use it.
What’s the RSD Lite Motorola?
The RSD Lite Download Tool is developed by Moto that permits the user to Flash firmware on their Moto devices. With the Download Tool, users can Upgrade or Downgrade Firmware. The Tool also helps you to Unbrick Moto Device from Hard brick and Softbrick. Moto RSD Lite Tool is a flasher developed by Moto to flash Stock Firmware/ROMs on their devices. The user can flash Firmware with the flash and fastboot method, and you have to download the full firmware file to flash with this tool.
All Motorola Android Phones.
- First, charge your device for interrupting flashing.
- Backup device apps, Messages, Contacts, Gallery you can use Dr.Fone – Recover (Android) for that.
- The tool requires NET Framework runtime on your pc so first install the latest NET Framework to run the flash tool.
- Download and install the ADB Drivers.
- Download the tool and read the guide.
RSD Lite Motorola Flash Tool Features:
Firmware Flashing – The tool Allows you to update your Moto phone ROM and firmware on old Moto Android phones. You need to download your phone’s firmware file and load it into the tool.
Flash Boot, recovery, data, system – The tool can flash Boot, recovery, data, system file so you can customize your device easily also you can root the device and change the recovery.
Easy interface – The Tool has a simple interface that allows users to easily update the firmware on their Oppo phones.
Support Windows platforms – The Download Tools supports the Windows platform up to Windows 10, also Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP. And the tool will run on the 32- and 64-bit operating system.
Download Latest RSD Lite
So here is the RSD Lite download link which supports Moto Android phones, We have uploaded the old version of the Moto Download tool. The tool requires Net Framework to run the program so install the runtime if you getting any error by running this app.
How to Use the Download Tool
- Make sure you have installed ADB drivers.
- Download the RSD Lite Motorola file and unzip the zip file.
- Now install the RSDLite from the ZIP File.
- When the Windows promote for ADB driver and Network driver installation click install.
- On Flash, tool installation just opens a flash tool.
- Now download the Firmware you want to install on your Moto smartphones from any source.
- We have to flash the Firmware so turn off your Moto device completely.
- Now boot your smartphone to fast boot mode, you can do that by pressing power + VOL UP button just press and hold until the screen comes.
- Get a USB cable and connect your smartphone to your PC.
- After connecting the smartphone, if it asks for the driver installation allow that installation.
- Now in the Moto Flash Tool software, click on Browse.
- select the downloaded stock firmware file.
- Now just click on Start to flash the stock firmware on your device.
- The flashing status will be shown in a green indicator. Wait until it completes.
- After completion, if your phone doesn’t restart automatically, do the manual restart.
- Done, you have now successfully installed the firmware on your Moto device.
For more tools and Android updates Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.
Leave a Reply