XperiFirm is a Firmware Downloader tool for Sony devices to download the latest Sony device firmware for Sony Xperia Android phones. The XperiFirm Firmware tool used for download the latest Sony firmware (FTF) file and the full firmware. All Sony Xperia Devices required firmware to flash and updating the device firmware. This tool will help you to find the latest firmware; you can download it directly from the official server without any speed limit. In this guide, we will show you How To find the latest firmware using XperiFirm Firmware Downloader tool.
If you are Android geek, then you must be tried customizing your device with Custom Rom’s, Rooting and other Mod’s. Most of the youngsters always customize their device by rooting, Installing Rom’s, and other moded apps, and because of that, some device got bricked. That’s why we need firmware to recover the device and back to stock Rom. The firmware also helps you to update your Android Smartphone to the latest Android version, If you did not receive the latest update via OTA, then you can install the update by flashing the firmware.
XperiFirm Firmware finder tool
XperiFirm Firmware Downloader tool for Windows developed by Igor Eisberg, an xda-developers forum member who use official sony server to retrieve the latest sony firmware list. You can get the firmware by selecting the phone model and the region. The tool will list the firmware version and market, region, operator. You can download all the files in a folder by clicking the Download button.
v5.4.0 [June 25, 2019]: Fixed unpacking while using Mono for Linux. v5.3.8 [January 11, 2019]: Fixed "firmware is not available" error for certain firmware that are now hosted on a new Sony server. v5.3.7 [July 28, 2018]: Workaround for broken version naming for certain Xperia XZ2 firmware.
Download latest XperiFirm Firmware Downloader
Here are old to latest XperiFirm version download link SamFirm v5.4.0, v5.3.8 and v5.3.7
|Latest XperiFirm 5.4.0||XperiFirm_V5.4.0.zip|
- Windows 7/8/10 OS
- Broadband connection or 4G, 5G
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable
- Microsoft .NET Framework
How To Download Latest Sony Firmware Using XperiFirm
XperiFirm is a simple tool to download Sony Firmware Directly, you just need to select the model no and region, Latest version.
- Download the latest version of XperiFirm Tool and unzip it.
- Navigate to the unzipped folder and run “XperiFirm.exe“. and make sure your pc is connected to the internet
- If the app can’t run or getting some error then install Visual C++ Redistributable and Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Now Select Model No from tab and Region and then click the firmware version below “Available Firmware“.
- Now the app will display Firmware information with download options.
- Click Download To download the full file on your pc, or you can download manually with your any download manager. Click Manual and copy the download links.
- You can pause the download by click stop and start button.
After completing flashing the download, you can use the sony flash tool you flash Sony Xperia device, You can read our Sony Flash Tool guide for more information.
- To decrypt the firmware in flash tool open flash tool go-to tools>bundles>FILESET decrypt.
More Firmware Download Tools:-
If the tool working for you, please share it with other communities and forums :). Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.
Leave a Reply